Calling Customer Service

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Calling Customer Service

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Thank you, Rolltide. I just sent an email as well.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
UPDATE Someone named Rhonda called me back. Get this, she said that there was nothing she could do. She also said they have returned the two Orissa Rhodolite Garnet rings I sent back because they were purchased during the clearance?????!!!!!! They certainly were NOT. They were purchased during a several hour event for Orissa garnet, there was no clearance marked anywhere on the screen, nor online, nor on my invoice. I guess I will take my journal to BBB and FTC at this point, and call my credit card co, for there is nothing left to do. And now I will say with CERTAINTY that I no longer shop with SLC.
okay, well I hope you can use this info. Remember the Anthill garnet show? Well, that certainly wasn't clearance or $1 Auction! I purchased SEVERAL pieces on purpose to compare what I liked and to see if there were differences while the LIVE show was happening! So I returned a few pieces of Anthill garnet and on the return, I choose "changed my mind" - I was just being honest, right? So, Anthill garnet was a huge premiere show and I DARE SLC to tell me that it was clearance!
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Hi Danielle, same thing happened to me today. I sent you an email requesting a call. I got the last package of returns I sent back, the ones SLC received on January 25th, back in the mail today with a slip of paper. To let you all know of my returns, they were clearance purchased from tv, an opal necklace with dead stones, two incorrectly sized rings, with one having metal design in between fingers and you can't close your fingers, the other was supposed to be mate for necklace I ordered that came piled up in the bottom of the little bag full of knots. Then there was another pair of the earrings with plastic backings, you bend the post trying to put them on, then they stop and will not snug up to your ear, you would lose them eventually. The items are emerald, ruby, and opal items and cost too much for these issues. Also, the opal necklace they sent me back with the rubies is not the same necklace I originally received. They sent me one with better color play. However, this was done without even contacting me. It is not what I was told to do or what I was told would happen, and I went through too much frustration in the process for this to go down well. I want my full refund, as I was promised, please.
Hello,

Again, I am very sorry for my delay I am working on getting through emails.We will get this addressed. Thank you so much for reaching out to me.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Hi Danielle, same thing happened to me today. I sent you an email requesting a call. I got the last package of returns I sent back, the ones SLC received on January 25th, back in the mail today with a slip of paper. To let you all know of my returns, they were clearance purchased from tv, an opal necklace with dead stones, two incorrectly sized rings, with one having metal design in between fingers and you can't close your fingers, the other was supposed to be mate for necklace I ordered that came piled up in the bottom of the little bag full of knots. Then there was another pair of the earrings with plastic backings, you bend the post trying to put them on, then they stop and will not snug up to your ear, you would lose them eventually. The items are emerald, ruby, and opal items and cost too much for these issues. Also, the opal necklace they sent me back with the rubies is not the same necklace I originally received. They sent me one with better color play. However, this was done without even contacting me. It is not what I was told to do or what I was told would happen, and I went through too much frustration in the process for this to go down well. I want my full refund, as I was promised, please.
Hello,

Again, I am very sorry for my delay I am working on getting through emails.We will get this addressed. Thank you so much for reaching out to me.
Thank you, Danielle! I understand and I am patient. <3
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Dang! Now if only Merilee would get mad and stop buying from ShopLC!! I’d do the happy dance for a month straight!! 💃🤣
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Othersideofthetracks Thank you for your post you made me cry there really are nice people on here!! Thanks again😢
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Othersideofthetracks Thank you for your post you made me cry there really are nice people on here!! Thanks again😢
Awe, Boston Irish! You're a sweetheart! Yes, there are lots of nice people here - and I'm sorry that someone was a jerk to you! You belong here and are most welcome! Please, I hope you know that! Big, warm, long hug to you! (((Hug)))💕💕🌻🌺🌸💙
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Dang! Now if only Merilee would get mad and stop buying from ShopLC!! I’d do the happy dance for a month straight!! 💃🤣
Ha! I know what you mean! I have a person I lose to every time - Debbie W. <<<< Debbie has deep pockets!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Ha! I know what you mean! I have a person I lose to every time - Debbie W. <<<< Debbie has deep pockets!
I wonder if any of these people with deep pockets ever shop online or TV? Do they realize they are overpaying? 🙀
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder if any of these people with deep pockets ever shop online or TV? Do they realize they are overpaying? 🙀
I gulp at the final prices for Kyanite auctions! Kyanite! Check that out when you are bored. I have all the pieces I want from what's offered on the auction here so now it's just the cherry on the cake if I win. It's very unusual if I win and I don't know how I win when I do win bc i bid low. It's a strange auction.
4 x