Re: I’ve been busy.l,

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: Blame it on me... it's probably my fault. :shrug:
😳 why would you say something like that ❓
I posted a lot in that thread and I was the last one. I was busted when Mod Robert replied to me after I was being sly about liking my returned returns, and he told me to call the 1-800 number and I replied to him saying, "thanks, no thanks, I want to talk to Danielle" Then Danielle posted and said she would look into it then BAM. Thread locked.

Then it could be that "I" said that people can see who "liked" the colljoe post - and I really thought everyone knew that - but it upset Ginger - gave her panic - so I messed up there.

I mess up a lot. <<<<
No, I think Colljoe was online today and reported a TON of posts. I also think Danielle is the only Mod that locks down threads and deletes things. At least it appears that way. It was just timing. Had she been here all day, it would have happened sooner.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Catt, you were not on the list.
Since the news of the list broke -
maybe someone there did not
want to be outted.

Ginger - NOT
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I posted a lot in that thread and I was the last one. I was busted when Mod Robert replied to me after I was being sly about liking my returned returns, and he told me to call the 1-800 number and I replied to him saying, "thanks, no thanks, I want to talk to Danielle" Then Danielle posted and said she would look into it then BAM. Thread locked.

Then it could be that "I" said that people can see who "liked" the colljoe post - and I really thought everyone knew that - but it upset Ginger - gave her panic - so I messed up there.

I mess up a lot. <<<<

This is getting confusing...

Name of thread PLEASE
We're Baaaaaaack
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

ah so desu ka, Master Po <<<< ah so desu ka is Japanese for "oh, I see" or "oh, okay" - it was notable in "Kung Fu" when Grasshopper understood his Master, Master Po as he learned martial arts.
4 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I mess up a lot. <<<<
No, I think Colljoe was online today and reported a TON of posts. I also think Danielle is the only Mod that locks down threads and deletes things. At least it appears that way. It was just timing. Had she been here all day, it would have happened sooner.
Yes I agree with you Gemsnob
5 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
ah so desu ka, Master Po <<<< ah so desu ka is Japanese for "oh, I see" or "oh, okay" - it was notable in "Kung Fu" when Grasshopper understood his Master, Master Po as he learned martial arts.
I still wanna go to the bakery.......I want cake 🤯
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I mess up a lot. <<<<
This is what I believe too, really. that Colljoe was "online" all day.
4 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I still wanna go to the bakery.......I want cake 🤯
I'll go with you only I want donuts. 😃
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Still trying to catch up but clearly won’t be able to if things disappear...

“Hey now, you’re an all star, get your game on , go play....
Hey now, you’re a rock star, get the show on, get paid...

Shrek...

He’s a TROLL.

Well here is what *I* say to Shrek...

What are yu’ doin’ in m’swamp?!?!
6 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I mess up a lot. <<<<
This is what I believe too, really. that Colljoe was "online" all day.
Dont let all this get you down. In the grand scheme of things, its just not worth it. We ALL love you! Thats what matters! ❤
5 x