Re: Catticus

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Oh, I left out Munchkin. :lol:
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OSOTT

You don't need to tone down a darn thing. We love that you share with us. (Who do you think we are? Dragon Teach and Collegeoholic?) Sorry, couldn't resist. Oh I am soooo banned.

Angleflutter

You're still up too? You have been kinda quiet today. Boy I hope I get some sleep tonight. Last night if I slept at all I was having nightmares which I rarely do.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT

You don't need to tone down a darn thing. We love that you share with us. (Who do you think we are? Dragon Teach and Collegeoholic?) Sorry, couldn't resist. Oh I am soooo banned.

Angleflutter

You're still up too? You have been kinda quiet today. Boy I hope I get some sleep tonight. Last night if I slept at all I was having nightmares which I rarely do.
JewelryQueen: Thank you for saying that and being kind. I did post a ton today (embarrassed) and I think I'm just all nerves. I have a lot of chores tomorrow so I will give it a rest. I don't think I've ever posted so much.

Nightmares are not good. I get them and I'm sorry you do too.
4 x

Angelflutter

Yes... I'm up, lurking in the shadows. My sleep schedule is nill. Was up throughout last night checking on hubs...... making sure he's still breathing. Then mom had 2 poopies messes during the night. I think I got maybe two hours of sleep. And since retiring I'm trying to swing my sleep schedule since I used to work the midnight shift. So right now I'm just looking at the forum trying to catch up what has happened since this morning. There's no censorship here. You talk about whatever .. .. whenever. Here to listen..... support....... and send hugs and prayers wherever needed.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Yes... I'm up, lurking in the shadows. My sleep schedule is nill. Was up throughout last night checking on hubs...... making sure he's still breathing. Then mom had 2 poopies messes during the night. I think I got maybe two hours of sleep. And since retiring I'm trying to swing my sleep schedule since I used to work the midnight shift. So right now I'm just looking at the forum trying to catch up what has happened since this morning. There's no censorship here. You talk about whatever .. .. whenever. Here to listen..... support....... and send hugs and prayers wherever needed.
Angelflutter, I'm so sorry you & your family are going through so much. Please share anytime you need/want to. Prayers & hugs💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I had a poopie to clean up two nights ago. It's miserable. I'm sorry AF, and I get it. It's beyond tough. I can't imagine where the strength comes from to care for two. I admire you very very much as I know the constant needs. God bless you.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness. I was thinking of asking you guys if you get nightmares when you DO finally get to sleep!

Mine are so easy to figure out the "why" that it's as if Freud is sending them to me.

Things suppressed during the day, coming out in my dreams at night.

I used to love sleeping. Not anymore.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I have terror nightmares. Gore, blood, body parts and dying of my loved ones and sometimes me. It's terrifying. I also suffer from sleep paralysis too which is no walk in the park. It's being half awake and half asleep but in a dream state so you feel wide awake but terrible nightmares happen and you are stuck in them fighting to get out of it. It's so real it messes you up. I will push out of it and my heart and head is pounding and blood rushing through your ears so loud. I will try to scream and I can't make a sound. I feel its like an epileptic seizure but it's not.

maybe it's a sign of ptsd but I don't know.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Angelflutter

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I had a poopie to clean up two nights ago. It's miserable. I'm sorry AF, and I get it. It's beyond tough. I can't imagine where the strength comes from to care for two. I admire you very very much as I know the constant needs. God bless you.
Thank you. Yes, it's hard.... but you do what ya gotta do and keep on keepin on. Back at you and all the other care givers out there. May you all find moments where you can lay your heads down and take a well deserved rest. :)
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I have terror nightmares. Gore, blood, body parts and dying of my loved ones and sometimes me. It's terrifying. I also suffer from sleep paralysis too which is no walk in the park. It's being half awake and half asleep but in a dream state so you feel wide awake but terrible nightmares happen and you are stuck in them fighting to get out of it. It's so real it messes you up. I will push out of it and my heart and head is pounding and blood rushing through your ears so loud. I will try to scream and I can't make a sound. I feel its like an epileptic seizure but it's not.

maybe it's a sign of ptsd but I don't know.
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I am SO SO sorry! I have awful dreams, too. And that "in-between" state! Ugh! I never knew that was what it was called, Sleep Paralysis! I dream I'm dreaming and am aware I am in bed but feel "adrift" in my life, and am wondering "Where am I?!? Am I at my house? Am I at the house I lived in back in...? Wait, why is my bed over on this side of the room when...oh, I guess sis is over there by that wall...". And on and on it goes. And the feelings I have during that timeframe are HORRIFIC.

I'm keeping you all in my prayers!

🌿🦋🌺🌿🌸🐱🌸🌿🌺🦋🌿
3 x