Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Catticus

Re: Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Too many complaints, and Danielle will know what's up...she probably already does!

😌
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
How can we tell if a particular user is online? It only shows me the number
If you look at a name on a post, across from it on the right is a box and on top, if the person is online, it will say online in little letters. For instance, if you look at something I posted, look to the right and it shoyld say "online" because Im logged on right now.
Is that just on computer? I'm using a Samsung android. All I can see is at the bottom where it says how many users are on and whether they are registered or not. I am so sorry about the dramatics at your mother's wake. What happened to manners and decorum. I hope those involved are very embarrassed for their actions. It surely is a trying time. You'd think people would know better. My heart goes out to you. Please take care of yourself.
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter

Try turning your phone horizontally. Not sure if that will work for your type of phone, but it does whenever I use mine.

💞🦋💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

So most people are on phones while using the forum? Does everyone shop and purchase via the app?
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
So most people are on phones while using the forum? Does everyone shop and purchase via the app?
I use my phone to post on the forum. It’s faster
than booting up my pc. I deleted the app. I don’t
think it’s secure and I don’t want to clutter up
my phone
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I am always on my laptop or Sissy's washing machine with wifi.

IN CASE I'M "OFF THE GRID" TOMORROW-----I LOVE YOU ALL (well maybe not two)
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Ginger I am so sorry about the drama at your mom's wake. You need to make sure to eat and take care of yourself, your mom would want you too. I know you are Hurting but it does get better, you will always have her with you. I believe when we talk to those we have loss they hear us.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks
I'm using my phone but
No, I dont use the app
Dont like it

Gypsy
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good morning 🤗

@Gemsnob
thank you for starting this thread. It's really sad that we feel the need for a "safe thread" to chat and convey our support and caring for each other because "someone" might be offended by true feelings or any discussion that doesn't include gems.
🥺😢🥺😢😢🥺😢

I hope that everyone is well this morning. -Gypsy
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I am tearing now...you ladies, please I pray for harmony and peace going about your days. Tomorrow, Valentines day 2019, marks the 1 year anniversary of my baby bro Garth, once a fantastic chef of S.F., Ca. was put to rest here by me and my husband, in Missouri with our mother and my oldest brother. Garth was my first baby at my age of 6 that mother trusted my sis of 1 year older and me, to fold and change his diapers and regularly high chair feed him. Mother having 7 kids stair steps, based on her Catholic faith of propagate for the sake of church, etc...well, we learned caring and responsibility at a young age. Getting back to Garth who would be 57 this fall, he was considered by all of the other 6 kids Our "love child".
Mostly, He is missed by his big sis me, so very much. He, the youngest of 7, with I, the middle girl child, then the oldest bro (with mother in heaven), the 3 of us, shared a common union, based on our temperaments.
Garth left behind a son and daughter and a very sweet lady and dearing life partner, M.
It seems as we get older although one recognizes that changes are evident, when it comes to life, it never makes it easy to lose someone.
God Bless each of you. Always remember:
"If you can't feel the feelings, how are you to know you are alive?"
by T copyrighted to the Library of Congress for the blind early 1990's.
5 x