Calling Customer Service

Catticus

Re: Calling Customer Service

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I believe people get competitive and often angry. Like: You're not outbidding ME! You won't win this NOW!"

It's like "If I can't have it, neither can you!"

I've had people follow me around and make all my bids super high just because I won something they bid on.

I have also noticed that when there are certain items that are the same thing with slight differences; colors, design work , etc., the one that is most wanted soon gets taken from their shopping site and placed in the auctions.

SLC knows people will "fight" over these items and bid AND PAY higher than they would have sold for.

They should change the name of the auctions from RA to CT: "Cut Throat." Because that's what it's become.

If it was "in person", it would actually be dangerous!

Even online it can feel that way! Like any minute someone who's mad because you won an item over them is going to reach through your screen and grab your fingers!
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘น โ˜ ๏ธ ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘บ
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am sorry you ladies are being treated this way, it is pretty bad when you are buying regular items and they will not take them back, maybe they are having financial problems, or someone has not been trained properly and does not know the difference between clearance and regular items. Ladies if you shop online it is also a good idea to take a screen shot to prove it does not say clearance.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I believe people get competitive and often angry. Like: You're not outbidding ME! You won't win this NOW!"

I've had people follow me around and make all my bids super high just because I won something they bid on.

I have also noticed that when there are certain items that are the same thing with slight differences; colors, design work , etc., the one that is most wanted soon gets taken from their shopping site and placed in the auctions.

SLC knows people will "fight" over these items and bid AND PAY higher than they would have sold for.

They should change the name of the auctions from RA to CT: "Cut Throat." Because that's what it's become.

Even online it can feel that way! Like any minute someone who's mad because you won an item over them is going to reach through your screen and grab your fingers!
No kidding about calling it "Cut Throat" lol! I also can't believe how many bids are made in 2 seconds! I place my max bid and forget about it. I will check in and if I see I won I'm super thrilled as I know my bid is not over $20.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gem Lover wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I am sorry you ladies are being treated this way, it is pretty bad when you are buying regular items and they will not take them back, maybe they are having financial problems, or someone has not been trained properly and does not know the difference between clearance and regular items. Ladies if you shop online it is also a good idea to take a screen shot to prove it does not say clearance.
You bet I will! If I get stuck with this, I won't be buying anymore anyway. But think about this. When SLC was doing the Clearance event, we all talked about why people would risk buying an item that was expensive when you couldn't return it. Pretty risky. I remember that very well. I was very aware of that that and I didn't order anything from clearance, even less expensive items, because I didn't want to risk not being able to return an item. So, now apply that to Anthill Garnet. Why would I buy so many pieces if I thought I couldn't return it? Anthill Garnet was not on clearance . Am I wrong? Did anyone buy Anthill Garnet and return it?
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Thanks for the sentiments Gem Lover, but I am beyond angry. I am done. Guess you didn't see my post on another thread. The day I do screen shots in order to shop with someone is the day ^ell is froze over and I am left behind, and there is no other way for me to buy food to survive but to do that, would be the only way. I am still going to report the whole thing because something is not right. I now realize that they put fresh, brand new spanking "yellow tags" on the merchandise they have sent back, when what I originally received had white tags, and one of the rings had no tag. I will bet that when I receive the garnet rings they have sent, which they have now admitted was not on clearance, that they will have put the yellow tags on them, as well. This company is rank, dishonest and criminal.
Yep. They did it.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Dang! Now if only Merilee would get mad and stop buying from ShopLC!! Iโ€™d do the happy dance for a month straight!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคฃ
Ha! I know what you mean! I have a person I lose to every time - Debbie W. <<<< Debbie has deep pockets!
I wonder if any of these people with deep pockets ever shop online or TV? Do they realize they are overpaying? ๐Ÿ™€
I've wondered the same thing. Sometimes I would sit and talk to the over bidders saying. WHY ? JUST WHY
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago

I agree Catticus- when I was still on RA's there were times when I felt "followed" same people trying to outbid at last munute or putting in ridiculous high bids at last second so I would lose โ˜น it got frustrating
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

@Moderator_Danielle

Hi Danielle, I'm trying to be patient but I"m getting very concerned with my returns that were returned to me in error because SLC said the purchases clearance items or $1 Auction items and they were not.

Here are the dates of the live presentations of which I made purchases. I'm putting it here for prosperity and clarity. Please get in touch with me at the telephone number on file. I'm seeing others with the same problem as mine and it's worrying me very much. I'm concerned also about being charged shipping for returning the items in error back to me and also a restocking fee that would not apply because I returned them within 30 days of purchase.

The Warehouse Clearance sale ENDED on January 10th, 2020.
January 11th, Shungite
January 12th, Anthill Garnet
January 13th Champaign Diamonds
January 13th Moldavite
January 15th Orissa Rhodolite Garnet

I hope to talk to you soon. Thank you, kindly!
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Also, I spoke to Danielle over the refunds several days ago. Now she has someone else call, and the someone else is saying that Danielle can no longer speak to the customers.
Well, Danielle posted to me twice that she would get with me, so I'm trying to be patient. :)
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Hi Danielle, I'm trying to be patient but I"m getting very concerned with my returns that were returned to me in error because SLC said the purchases clearance items or $1 Auction items and they were not.

Here are the dates of the live presentations of which I made purchases. I'm putting it here for prosperity and clarity. Please get in touch with me at the telephone number on file. I'm seeing others with the same problem as mine and it's worrying me very much. I'm concerned also about being charged shipping for returning the items in error back to me and also a restocking fee that would not apply because I returned them within 30 days of purchase.

The Warehouse Clearance sale ENDED on January 10th, 2020.
January 11th, Shungite
January 12th, Anthill Garnet
January 13th Champaign Diamonds
January 13th Moldavite
January 15th Orissa Rhodolite Garnet

I hope to talk to you soon. Thank you, kindly!
Hello, again thank you for your patience. I will notate your account about the returns. Do you have label? If not I will send another one so we can get it straightened away. Again I am very sorry for not being able to call. I have been tied up with a few things. This is why I have had some agents help me with calls.
2 x