Catticus

Spooky

Re: Catticus

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I have terror nightmares. Gore, blood, body parts and dying of my loved ones and sometimes me. It's terrifying. I also suffer from sleep paralysis too which is no walk in the park. It's being half awake and half asleep but in a dream state so you feel wide awake but terrible nightmares happen and you are stuck in them fighting to get out of it. It's so real it messes you up. I will push out of it and my heart and head is pounding and blood rushing through your ears so loud. I will try to scream and I can't make a sound. I feel its like an epileptic seizure but it's not.

maybe it's a sign of ptsd but I don't know.
I’m not sure of the exact cause of sleep paralysis. I get it
sometimes too. It’s very scary. It isn’t ptsd ( I have ptsd
as well). You want to move and wake up and you can’t.
To me it seems like the dark side is trying to use
fear to eliminate you and all the good you can do
in this world. What I do now is call on Archangel Michael
whose role in heaven is to fight off the dark one and conquer evil. Most people might think this wacky
but I don’t. There is too much evil walking the earth
these days so prayer helps me cope as well as good
friends. Thank you to all of you on the forum. You
all help me through some dark times. I want you to
know I pray for you all
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT

You don't need to tone down a darn thing. We love that you share with us. (Who do you think we are? Dragon Teach and Collegeoholic?) Sorry, couldn't resist. Oh I am soooo banned.

Angleflutter

You're still up too? You have been kinda quiet today. Boy I hope I get some sleep tonight. Last night if I slept at all I was having nightmares which I rarely do.
JewelryQueen: Thank you for saying that and being kind. I did post a ton today (embarrassed) and I think I'm just all nerves. I have a lot of chores tomorrow so I will give it a rest. I don't think I've ever posted so much.

Nightmares are not good. I get them and I'm sorry you do too.
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good morning 🤗 please dont ever apologize for wanting to talk about your hubby. If I couldn't reminisce about my hubby or my little boy I would lose my mind completely 🥺🥺 even our kitties miss my husband. I have one kitty who is nervous around strangers and usually hides when people come around. He even hides from son. But few years ago son was here to visit but forgot his aftershave. He saw his dads aftershave/cologne and used it. Now my cat hadn't been out from under the bed for 2 days when we were around but when son put on his dads cologne all the sudden my kitty was there all over son climbing in his lap and purring wouldnt leave . Son smelled like dad and kitty couldn't get enough. 🥰🥺🥰 So PLEASE talk about your hubby . Because I want to talk about MINE and my Son 💔💔💔💔 Gypsy
Love.you guys HUGS TO ALL OF YOU 🥺
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT

You don't need to tone down a darn thing. We love that you share with us. (Who do you think we are? Dragon Teach and Collegeoholic?) Sorry, couldn't resist. Oh I am soooo banned.

Angleflutter

You're still up too? You have been kinda quiet today. Boy I hope I get some sleep tonight. Last night if I slept at all I was having nightmares which I rarely do.
JewelryQueen: Thank you for saying that and being kind. I did post a ton today (embarrassed) and I think I'm just all nerves. I have a lot of chores tomorrow so I will give it a rest. I don't think I've ever posted so much.

Nightmares are not good. I get them and I'm sorry you do too.
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good morning 🤗 please dont ever apologize for wanting to talk about your hubby. If I couldn't reminisce about my hubby or my little boy I would lose my mind completely 🥺🥺 even our kitties miss my husband. I have one kitty who is nervous around strangers and usually hides when people come around. He even hides from son. But few years ago son was here to visit but forgot his aftershave. He saw his dads aftershave/cologne and used it. Now my cat hadn't been out from under the bed for 2 days when we were around but when son put on his dads cologne all the sudden my kitty was there all over son climbing in his lap and purring wouldnt leave . Son smelled like dad and kitty couldn't get enough. 🥰🥺🥰 So PLEASE talk about your hubby . Because I want to talk about MINE and my Son 💔💔💔💔 Gypsy
Love.you guys HUGS TO ALL OF YOU 🥺
Gypsy! That is beautiful! Your kitty misses your husband too! I have my husband's after shave and I'm going to put it on and see what happens because my cats were very upset when he died. One kitty who was particularly close to my husband, he meowed, howled, for months. Just howled for no reason. He was grieving. Others, were just different - like they didn't know what to do. BUT I was bawling every day for a long time. So they were upset for me too.

Thank you, sweet friend for the encouragement. You understand the need to talk about them - it makes me so happy to do so. He is still a big part of my thoughts and life. I'm in the same house we lived in and memories are everywhere. I feel him all the time.

I would love to hear more about your hubby and son. Please share as much as you want about them too! I would love to hear about them...<3 I love you. xoxoxo
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I have terror nightmares. Gore, blood, body parts and dying of my loved ones and sometimes me. It's terrifying. I also suffer from sleep paralysis too which is no walk in the park. It's being half awake and half asleep but in a dream state so you feel wide awake but terrible nightmares happen and you are stuck in them fighting to get out of it. It's so real it messes you up. I will push out of it and my heart and head is pounding and blood rushing through your ears so loud. I will try to scream and I can't make a sound. I feel its like an epileptic seizure but it's not.

maybe it's a sign of ptsd but I don't know.
I’m not sure of the exact cause of sleep paralysis. I get it
sometimes too. It’s very scary. It isn’t ptsd ( I have ptsd
as well). You want to move and wake up and you can’t.
To me it seems like the dark side is trying to use
fear to eliminate you and all the good you can do
in this world. What I do now is call on Archangel Michael
whose role in heaven is to fight off the dark one and conquer evil. Most people might think this wacky
but I don’t. There is too much evil walking the earth
these days so prayer helps me cope as well as good
friends. Thank you to all of you on the forum. You
all help me through some dark times. I want you to
know I pray for you all
Spooky,

You validated my terror with sleep paralysis because it's all about Evil. The presence of evil is there and I see and hear it. It's trying to take me. It tells me horrible things about me and what I will suffer. My mind is almost "locked" too - so when I finally can break the mind lock, and start praying to God, that's when it breaks. It is the dark side. It is NOT crazy, it's not made up, it's REAL. It's a demon. I've done research on this and it's very common for others who have sleep paralysis to experience the "evil" of it. I have trouble going to sleep because I worry about it - but I always ask God to not let it happen and protect me. I love Archangel Michael. I have a book written by David Jeremiah about "Angels" and it is so good. It really gives insight about angels.

Thank you for sharing your experience with sleep paralysis. I was hesitant to explain how terrifying it is in regards to evil. Also, I've never been diagnosed with ptsd so I apologize for thinking it. I've just had some trauma in my life with has effects that I thought maybe it is. I hope you have a wonderful day!
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

this was hand written in Grandma's Bible

Now I lay me down to rest,
Angels guard my little nest.
Like the wee bird in a tree,
Loving Father care for me.
Glad and well may I awake.
This I ask for Jesus's sake. - Amen

Now I awake and see the light,
T'was God that kept me through the night.
To Him I lift my voice and pray,
That He may keep me through the day. - Amen
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you for sharing ❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

honey wrote:
4 years ago

This is beautiful and I've never heard it before. I'm writing it down in my bible and I'm going to pray with mom every morning and night with it now. <3 We pray together - but these prayers will be a wonderful way to end our prayers. THANK you, my friend, Honey. Your grandma's bible is truly a special treasure. <3
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Those prayers are sweet. How have I lived 63 years and never heard them? I will be copying and putting in my Bible for sure. Thank you for posting. Good morning everyone. Angelflutter
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Those prayers are sweet. How have I lived 63 years and never heard them? I will be copying and putting in my Bible for sure. Thank you for posting. Good morning everyone. Angelflutter
Good morning, Angelflutter! I hope you had a good night's rest. Have a wonderful day and I will see you here!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:D
5 x