Price Drop emails

Gypsy

Price Drop emails

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm sure I'm not the only one who receives email for price drops.on items on my wish list. However I do wonder if anyone else gets these emails but the price drop is non-existent.
Example. I have a ring on wish list that's been there for abit priced at $499.99. has had no price movement. This morning I have an email telling me about a "price drop" of the item telling me now the price is right to purchase . New price $499.99 😳😳 😳 I dont think so

They have to actually lower the price for it to be a price drop and time to buy.....Right ❓❓❗❓
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Price Drop emails

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

Geeze, even something as simple as an email is deceptive. It's just silly.
6 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

Geeze, even something as simple as an email is deceptive. It's just silly.
Whew😳 here I was starting to think I was missing something 🙄
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy
I did not receive any emails about a price drop on items in my wish list. I look at my wish list every day to see if the price have dropped. The email would be great idea if they get it right.
Today a bolo extender I bought on Feb 9 item #3324450 dropped from 10.49 to 6.99 but when I called customer service they said they don't price match on their own items just those from other vendors. I am sure one of the posting on the forum said that shoplc dose price match their items if the price drops within 30 days. I cant find the proof of this now. HELP
6 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy
I did not receive any emails about a price drop on items in my wish list. I look at my wish list every day to see if the price have dropped. The email would be great idea if they get it right.
Today a bolo extender I bought on Feb 9 item #3324450 dropped from 10.49 to 6.99 but when I called customer service they said they don't price match on their own items just those from other vendors. I am sure one of the posting on the forum said that shoplc dose price match their items if the price drops within 30 days. I cant find the proof of this now. HELP
Good Morning @Margaret

Yes I've read those same posts and I would suggest a MODERATORs help. You can best get thier attn by

@Moderator_Danielle

Then one of the MODS will contact you back via this thread and ask for more information & how to.contact them. Hope this helps -Gypsy 🤗
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Dont count on them doing any price drop. I ordered jewelry for $179. 1 day Later the item dropped by $60. I called CS who said they cant price match. All they can do is cancel the item and then I can reorder it. Thats sounds great except they hold my $179 for a few days ( paypal takes it from my checking) so I have to have $119 deducted from my ckg, plus the original $179 until its returned. Why couldnt cs just deducted the $60 ?
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Dont count on them doing any price drop. I ordered jewelry for $179. 1 day Later the item dropped by $60. I called CS who said they cant price match. All they can do is cancel the item and then I can reorder it. Thats sounds great except they hold my $179 for a few days ( paypal takes it from my checking) so I have to have $119 deducted from my ckg, plus the original $179 until its returned. Why couldnt cs just deducted the $60 ?
0 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Thanks again Gypsy
They did price match once before so I am hoping they do get back to me. It will provide me with proof going forward.
I really appreciate your help because I though I was loosing my mind again.
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Vicky good morning
Good question ......
3 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks again Gypsy
They did price match once before so I am hoping they do get back to me. It will provide me with proof going forward.
I really appreciate your help because I though I was loosing my mind again.
🤪 that happens to me daily ❗❗
4 x