I’ve been busy.l,

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: I’ve been busy.l,

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Yes I did mean honey not Gypsy. Ooops. Thank you honey. I am still struggling to get any rancor out of my heart and am almost there! I feel that if you hold bad things in your heart you only hurt yourself, and can even dim the power of your prayers.
I think we all circled the wagons, so to speak. Its only natural. Im trying to step back a little. I dont want to get the boot or strict changes to be made. BUT, now Im highly suspect of new names.
Gemsnob, I'm highly suspicious too! "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

Were you back, Gemsnob, when Gem Lover was booted for a day? The reason was she was advertising for another channel/website (can't remember which). They sent her an email and told her how long she was on timeout. I just wanted you to know this if you didn't see this. It happened a couple of weeks ago (ish).
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well all's well that ends well and near as I can tell none of us got the boot. I will make an effort to take my own advice and ignore posts that rub me the wrong way.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well all's well that ends well and near as I can tell none of us got the boot. I will make an effort to take my own advice and ignore posts that rub me the wrong way.
Well that's certainly good news
Although I still dont think anything wrong was done
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I feel bad that Danielle got dragged into our tiff and wasted her valuable time with it. I feel I owe her an apology. I am sure our PhD (Personal handler of Disasters) had bigger fires to put out. Maybe we could get her a cape and tights and a bodysuit with PHD on it.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Yes I did mean honey not Gypsy. Ooops. Thank you honey. I am still struggling to get any rancor out of my heart and am almost there! I feel that if you hold bad things in your heart you only hurt yourself, and can even dim the power of your prayers.
I think we all circled the wagons, so to speak. Its only natural. Im trying to step back a little. I dont want to get the boot or strict changes to be made. BUT, now Im highly suspect of new names.
Gemsnob, I'm highly suspicious too! "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

Were you back, Gemsnob, when Gem Lover was booted for a day? The reason was she was advertising for another channel/website (can't remember which). They sent her an email and told her how long she was on timeout. I just wanted you to know this if you didn't see this. It happened a couple of weeks ago (ish).
I read her post saying she was back but I didnt realize exactly what for. I will have to go edit my globe post. Thanks for the heads up!!! ❤
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I read her post saying she was back but I didnt realize exactly what for. I will have to go edit my globe post. Thanks for the heads up!!! ❤
I'll go edit mine too. Better safe than sorry.
2 x

Gemsnob

RS hasnt been on yet today. I hope shes ok. The way things are on here, maybe shes taking a break. Or maybe its because of things with her daughter. I hope she didnt get in trouble. She didnt say anything worse than we did.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS hasnt been on yet today. I hope shes ok. The way things are on here, maybe shes taking a break. Or maybe its because of things with her daughter. I hope she didnt get in trouble. She didnt say anything worse than we did.
omg. Gemsnob! I was about to post about RS not showing up too!! Great minds.... I think if it was really bad, they would remove the entire thread like before. I hope RS is okay and will turn up soon. I can't believe how I came to post and you had posted. LOL!

P.S. Took care of my posts too.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
omg. Gemsnob! I was about to post about RS not showing up too!! Great minds.... I think if it was really bad, they would remove the entire thread like before. I hope RS is okay and will turn up soon. I can't believe how I came to post and you had posted. LOL!

P.S. Took care of my posts too.
I kindof thought she might simply be taking the time to catch up on all the threads and posts....she seemed abit out of sorts and kept saying she was confused about certain posts
3 x

Gemsnob

I hope you both are right. Im a worrier. I think RS does like to think first and get everything straight before posting. There was so much going on and it was happening on multiple threads. It would be difficult to figure out coming in late. ❤
3 x