Item #3483041

RS

Item #3483041

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Is a bracelet. I am not a big bracelet wearer. I have many but almost never wear one.

I would LOVE to see this bracelet in a necklace❣️
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Item #3483041

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Is a bracelet. I am not a big bracelet wearer. I have many but almost never wear one.

We do have a similar item available as a necklace:

https://www.shoplc.com/tanzanite%2C-eth ... aiA3-hKiUk
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I purchased a similar necklace (3412859)Tanzanite, Ethiopian Welo Opal Station Triple Strand Necklace (20 in) in Platinum Over Sterling Silver 174.25 ctw. I really liked the necklace but did not like the fact that so many of the chips had falling off before wearing...so I returned. Perhaps you may get a better version of the necklace.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I purchased a similar necklace (3412859)Tanzanite, Ethiopian Welo Opal Station Triple Strand Necklace (20 in) in Platinum Over Sterling Silver 174.25 ctw. I really liked the necklace but did not like the fact that so many of the chips had falling off before wearing...so I returned. Perhaps you may get a better version of the necklace.
That’s the one in the above post. It is more of a chip necklace and I normally don’t like those.
The stones in the bracelet, while not faceted are much smoother and rounded. I like that kind.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

That’s the one in the above post. It is more of a chip necklace and I normally don’t like those.
The stones in the bracelet, while not faceted are much smoother and rounded. I like that kind.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We will certainly pass along your feedback to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed to the right people. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x