Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Dear friends,

Mom is feeling better today more than I've seen her in a long while and I know it's because of your prayers and good thoughts sent for her! I'm so moved by everyone being so gracious to mom by remembering her in prayer. She is talking, watching television and even smiling/laughing a bit. She ate a good breakfast and finished a protein shake. She hasn't done that in a long time! So my day is going really well and I'm so grateful to you all.

I hope everyone is having a better day today too.

@Ginger - I"m thinking of you and I'm hoping you are resting and eating good today. Praying for you and everyone here for good health and blessings.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

What wonderful news! Maybe she needed that extra sleep? Im so happy for you. I can tell how relieved you are! I will continue to keep you and your mom in my prayers as well as Ginger, Blossom, Angelflutter,Gypsy , my girls, JQ 's Sissy and I know Im forgetting people. Im sorry! I dont mean to! ❤
RS and her daughter and Catticus and her parents. ❤
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

That IS WONDERFUL news ❤❤❤
I hope today continues to be a good day for you both
Continued prayers for her recovery (((HUGS)))🥰🥰
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
What wonderful news! Maybe she needed that extra sleep? Im so happy for you. I can tell how relieved you are! I will continue to keep you and your mom in my prayers as well as Ginger, Blossom, Angelflutter,Gypsy , my girls, JQ 's Sissy and I know Im forgetting people. Im sorry! I dont mean to! ❤
RS and her daughter.
Thank you, Gemsnob! I have you and your daughter plus everyone you named in my prayers as well - all day as I pray. Oh, and Catticus and her parents. Also, for everyone that has lost their loved ones and pets and are missing them.... (((HUGS))) <3
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
That IS WONDERFUL news ❤❤❤
I hope today continues to be a good day for you both
Continued prayers for her recovery (((HUGS)))🥰🥰
(((HUGS))) Gypsy, and thank YOU!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Thrilled!! No other word for it but thrilled!! This news has made my day!
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Thrilled!! No other word for it but thrilled!! This news has made my day!
(((HUGS))) JewelryQueen! Thank YOU!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS and her daughter.
💔🧡💛💙💜💚💕💞
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Osott - it means more then you know when I hear your mom is having a good day. When my mom ate and seemed happy, nothing else mattered. I know our moms felt that way when we were sick as kids and then got our appetite back and wanted to play again. Hopefully today is the beginning of her having nothing but great days 🙏🏻🥰
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Osott - it means more then you know when I hear your mom is having a good day. When my mom ate and seemed happy, nothing else mattered. I know our moms felt that way when we were sick as kids and then got our appetite back and wanted to play again. Hopefully today is the beginning of her having nothing but great days 🙏🏻🥰
Vicky, you are right about that. I'm really enjoying her today and it means everything to me! Thank YOU for your prayers and care. I hope she keeps improving too! (((HUGS))) <3
5 x