Quality control has to change

CC

Quality control has to change

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Today in the mail I received a sterling silver bangle I ordered. After opening the blue box, taking bracelet out of plastic bag, much to my surprise the bangle was bent. This is a bangle that is hollow on the inside not solid silver. With that being the case you can not bend the silver back in shape like you could probably do if bangle was solid silver not hollow. So this will be a defective return. There has to be no quality control. And if there is, it is NOT working. Anyone putting that bangle in that plastic bag would have been able to see the bangle was bent unless this was a return that no one failed to check the bangle when received as a return. The bent portion of the bracelet is c!early visible. Ridiculous. I will be hesitant to order anything from Shoplc again for quite a while until I start seeing positive threads about items being received, and no threads of problems with items being received and return problems. Hope things change as I have a beautiful, and plentiful jewelry collection from Shoplc/ the Liquidation Channel.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Quality control has to change

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Today in the mail I received a sterling silver bangle I ordered. After opening the blue box, taking bracelet out of plastic bag, much to my surprise the bangle was bent. This is a bangle that is hollow on the inside not solid silver. With that being the case you can not bend the silver back in shape like you could probably do if bangle was solid silver not hollow. So this will be a defective return. There has to be no quality control. And if there is, it is NOT working. Anyone putting that bangle in that plastic bag would have been able to see the bangle was bent unless this was a return that no one failed to check the bangle when received as a return. The bent portion of the bracelet is c!early visible. Ridiculous. I will be hesitant to order anything from Shoplc again for quite a while until I start seeing positive threads about items being received, and no threads of problems with items being received and return problems. Hope things change as I have a beautiful, and plentiful jewelry collection from Shoplc/ the Liquidation Channel.
Very sorry to hear about how the order arrived. May i have the order info to Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com we will identity who packed it.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Sorry your bangle arrived damaged, I almost ordered that bangle but did not because I was worried about it maybe was hollow..
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Danielle I will be sending you into probably tomorrow. Thanks for reply.
1 x

Parker25

Post by Parker25 » 4 years ago

Sorry to hear about your bangle. A similar thing happened to me yesterday. I wore a pendant necklace for the first time, and the pendant fell off. The first day! Fortunately, I took some classes in jewelry making and I can fix it. But still, that's disappointing.
6 x

Parker25

Post by Parker25 » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness! It just happened again! Today I wore another pendant - a swan with a Welo opal for the tummy and two dangles hanging from it. One of the dangles was a small London blue topaz, I think. When I took it off, I noticed the topaz fell out and all there is, is an empty bezel. I think I have to stop buying from the auction. Too bad, it's fun.
3 x