Calling Customer Service

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Calling Customer Service

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Also, I spoke to Danielle over the refunds several days ago. Now she has someone else call, and the someone else is saying that Danielle can no longer speak to the customers.
I will be sure to review the call, I never indicated to anyone that I can’t speak to customers. Truly I have been having agents help me because I have been tied up with additional responsibilities in my work. Obviously that is not your fault so that is why I have engaged some other team members to help.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Hi Danielle, I'm trying to be patient but I"m getting very concerned with my returns that were returned to me in error because SLC said the purchases clearance items or $1 Auction items and they were not.

Here are the dates of the live presentations of which I made purchases. I'm putting it here for prosperity and clarity. Please get in touch with me at the telephone number on file. I'm seeing others with the same problem as mine and it's worrying me very much. I'm concerned also about being charged shipping for returning the items in error back to me and also a restocking fee that would not apply because I returned them within 30 days of purchase.

The Warehouse Clearance sale ENDED on January 10th, 2020.
January 11th, Shungite
January 12th, Anthill Garnet
January 13th Champaign Diamonds
January 13th Moldavite
January 15th Orissa Rhodolite Garnet

I hope to talk to you soon. Thank you, kindly!
Hello, again thank you for your patience. I will notate your account about the returns. Do you have label? If not I will send another one so we can get it straightened away. Again I am very sorry for not being able to call. I have been tied up with a few things. This is why I have had some agents help me with calls.
@Moderator_Danielle
No, ma'am, I do not have a return label unless I can use one from another purchase I kept. Will you please verify that my returns are eligible for refund and I won't be charged for restocking fee and return shipping twice to SLC and once from SLC to me? I would appreciate it.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I'm tagging you in a new post because the my reply post wouldn't let me type a mention to you @Moderator_Danielle - so please see my reply above. Thank YOU! <3
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Hi Danielle, I'm trying to be patient but I"m getting very concerned with my returns that were returned to me in error because SLC said the purchases clearance items or $1 Auction items and they were not.

Here are the dates of the live presentations of which I made purchases. I'm putting it here for prosperity and clarity. Please get in touch with me at the telephone number on file. I'm seeing others with the same problem as mine and it's worrying me very much. I'm concerned also about being charged shipping for returning the items in error back to me and also a restocking fee that would not apply because I returned them within 30 days of purchase.

The Warehouse Clearance sale ENDED on January 10th, 2020.
January 11th, Shungite
January 12th, Anthill Garnet
January 13th Champaign Diamonds
January 13th Moldavite
January 15th Orissa Rhodolite Garnet

I hope to talk to you soon. Thank you, kindly!
Hello, again thank you for your patience. I will notate your account about the returns. Do you have label? If not I will send another one so we can get it straightened away. Again I am very sorry for not being able to call. I have been tied up with a few things. This is why I have had some agents help me with calls.

No, ma'am, I do not have a return label unless I can use one from another purchase I kept. Will you please verify that my returns are eligible for refund and I won't be charged for restocking fee and return shipping twice to SLC and once from SLC to me? I would appreciate it.
I can confirm there will not be a restocking fee. They will be processed for refund. I will send a new label when I’m in the office tomorrow morning.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

I can confirm there will not be a restocking fee. They will be processed for refund. I will send a new label when I’m in the office tomorrow morning.
Thank you, Danielle! I'm very grateful for you looking into this and for resolving it for me! Have a good evening!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

@Moderator_Danielle I have one other concern. These items had yellow "clearance" tags put on them after I returned it. How will this affect the person who will open the return package and they see the yellow, do not return tags? I'm worried they will see this and we go through the cycle again. I hope they will look at my account to see notes. Should I remove the yellow tags?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Please do not alter or change anything until you speak with me. Because as it stands, I will probably not get a full refund on anything in order to be able to send all 6 items back, as has been arranged. But I was thinking I could email you after it is done to get the rest of the money, but that was what was supposed to happen with these last clearance refunds, but instead I was lied to, deceived, robbed of more money for them, and all of the items were returned to me, even with a replacement item on one, without even contacting me. I'm sorry that I can't make nice, I have never been treated so badly by a company where I have spent so much money in all my life, and now you have become a part of that. PLEASE call me as I have requested 2 days ago so I can be done with this and we can be rid of each other. SINCERELY, Roll Tide Roll!
Rolltide a return approved directly from will be processed properly. I will engage the returns manager and the VP of operations to ensure it. I will do my best to call today I am aware you requested to speak with me 2 days ago. I am sorry that I have not been available to place any calls.I appreciate your patience with me.
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Dear @la and @Dotty ,

This is the thread regarding my returned returns getting returned to me (ha!) and how @Moderator_Danielle has resolved it.

Best of luck to you. Again, you may want to read the first post, scan to the end of the thread when Danielle showed up.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had that with a overnight handbag on wheels last year. It arrived with black marker writing in ink on the gold leather. I sent photos. Usps picked it up to return to shoplc. Seems someone at shoplc refused the return and I found the box laying back by my door a few days later. I was livid. I spoke to a shoplc supervisor who just told me they will refund the item. I tried removing the ink. No go. I trashed it.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Hello @Moderator_Danielle ,

It's been three days since you posted here informing me that my returned returns will be accepted and a full refund will be given (b/c they were purchased during the presentation and one online catalog)...and there's nothing wrong with any of the items (changed mind) - just that they erroneously returned to me. I was also informed that you would send me a return label but I still haven't received the return label. The time it's taking for me to return this to you is getting concerning and I hope won't impede the refund once you have the items back.

I'm under the understanding there will be NO restocking fee as all items were purchased from the presentation and one online as it shows that it is "FPC" - and a moderator stated the FPC stands for Fixed Price Catalog (is this correct)? I also would NO shipping charge on returned items. I should get a FULL refund, yes?

Because this is taken so long, could you validate everything in this post and please tell me that a return label is sent to me at the email address on file. I would really appreciate all the details validated from you again. Thank you.
3 x