(not about gems) Car 54 -Catticus and RS- where are you?

Blossom

Re: (not about gems) Car 54 -Catticus and RS- where are you?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Well I've had a crappy day. I have a cold (ugh), had appt w/realtor, went to late parents house (which was broken into recently--old news) & found 2 people wandering around property w/o realtor & had to show them the house (which is what realtor is getting paid to do) & then had to get groceries. I'm sorry to spout about my stupid day but I needed to vent, I feel better now that I did!πŸ˜€
Deep breath ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Good advice! Maybe when my decongestant kicks inπŸ˜‚
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Well I've had a crappy day. I have a cold (ugh), had appt w/realtor, went to late parents house (which was broken into recently--old news) & found 2 people wandering around property w/o realtor & had to show them the house (which is what realtor is getting paid to do) & then had to get groceries. I'm sorry to spout about my stupid day but I needed to vent, I feel better now that I did!πŸ˜€
Deep breath ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Good advice! Maybe when my decongestant kicks inπŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ ❣
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Blossom,

I hate to hear that you feel unwell plus having to do extra showing your parents house instead of the realtor. Maybe that will pay off though and you will sell it to them! I hope you feel better very soon. I'm finally getting rid of a cough...sorta. I hate the crude. "ain't nobody got time for that!" :lol:
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Thats crappy and creepy. Not sure how safe I would feel showing the house by myself. It IS the realtors job. Just be careful. I AM a worrier. ❀ Sorry you arent feeling well. Im sure the stress isnt helping.
5 x

Blossom

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Blossom,

I hate to hear that you feel unwell plus having to do extra showing your parents house instead of the realtor. Maybe that will pay off though and you will sell it to them! I hope you feel better very soon. I'm finally getting rid of a cough...sorta. I hate the crude. "ain't nobody got time for that!" :lol:
Thanks OSOTT! Not quite at coughing stage yet but it's always the last stage & I hate the crud too. Hope I can sell but since I grew up there I might cry when I do.

Hope your cough goes bye-bye soon!
5 x

Blossom

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Thats crappy and creepy. Not sure how safe I would feel showing the house by myself. It IS the realtors job. Just be careful. I AM a worrier. ❀ Sorry you arent feeling well. Im sure the stress isnt helping.
You're right Gemsnob. I got their license plt # just in case...??
And you're right too about it being realtor's job. The reason I decided to use a realtor instead of selling on my own was the safety issues. I actually had some pepper spray down there but guess what...the thieves stole it when they broke in last month! Thanks for the feel better wishesπŸ’ž
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Oh great! Now the criminals are better armed than you! Remember my escrow story about the hostages? Don't go alone if you can possibly avoid it!
7 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Oh great! Now the criminals are better armed than you! Remember my escrow story about the hostages? Don't go alone if you can possibly avoid it!
You're absolutely right! I went down there because I needed to replace a light bulb. They (in my opinion) had no right to even be there w/o realtor! I just happened to show up which probably surprised them too!

Yes, I remember your story! And I'm sure my taking their license plate# would have been useless had they taken me. They would have quickly returned me cuz I can be a brat! Or cuz I peed my britches :lol:
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Ah..The Ransom of Red Chief...revisited :D
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I hope you ladies feel better soon. You do have to be careful, we had a guy in my area that was using a fake name and making appointments with Lady realtors to see homes and than attack them, he killed one of them.
5 x