(not about gems) Car 54 -Catticus and RS- where are you?

Catticus

Re: (not about gems) Car 54 -Catticus and RS- where are you?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I hope you ladies feel better soon. You do have to be careful, we had a guy in my area that was using a fake name and making appointments with Lady realtors to see homes and than attack them, he killed one of them.
Yes, please be careful! Gem Lover is right!

This happens a lot. ☹️
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I hope you ladies feel better soon. You do have to be careful, we had a guy in my area that was using a fake name and making appointments with Lady realtors to see homes and than attack them, he killed one of them.
I know the world is full of crazies & some of the tv shows I watch (Dateline, etc) I've seen just those type of crimes. Honestly, it's why I chose to go the realtor route cuz I'm a scaredy cat! Problem being when realtor puts sign at property & has it on well known real estate website, every Tom, * & Harriette thinks they have free reign to look around unsupervised.

Because of recent break-in, when I pulled into driveway & saw unfamiliar vehicle I said to myself 'oh h*ll no!'...flew up that driveway & blocked their vehicle! Act first....think later? :roll:
5 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, please be careful! Gem Lover is right!

This happens a lot. ☹️
I know I shouldn't be so careless, just wasn't expecting anyone to be there & all I thought was...well that's the problem...I didn't think!

Hopefully I won't end up being a Dateline story!
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh. PLEASE DONT GO TO THE HOUSE ALONE. My son works in a Real estate office. He says that the agents never go alone. Even the men. Its a perfect scenario for a thug. A empty house. One person, probably not armed. They would think twice if it was 2 people showing them the house. I experienced a armed intruder. You never get over it. PLEASE DONT TAKE CHANCES 🙏🏻
❤️
6 x

Blossom

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oh. PLEASE DONT GO TO THE HOUSE ALONE. My son works in a Real estate office. He says that the agents never go alone. Even the men. Its a perfect scenario for a thug. A empty house. One person, probably not armed. They would think twice if it was 2 people showing them the house. I experienced a armed intruder. You never get over it. PLEASE DONT TAKE CHANCES 🙏🏻
❤️

I know I didn't use my common sense yesterday. If the situation ever arises again I'm gonna turn around rather than confront a stranger with no one else around.

Oh my gosh! An armed intruder! How frightening! Were you showing a house or was it in your own home?
3 x