Shatukite today

MissTeach

Re: Shatukite today

Post by MissTeach » 4 years ago

What page is closed, if you don't mind my asking?? Just wondered. :)
0 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
no, sorry. I will look back a few topics and try to
find the two different spellings ......stand by (sounds official if i say 'stand by)
you don't have to, it could take me a couple of minutes. :lol:
YAY!!! Last week it was Shadowkite, today, it is Shattuckite
You know, I have to admit, I have never heard of either one of these stones, but there again, I am not much of a rock hound. Just like what I think is "pretty." Were the stones very attractive?
@Rolltide

Hi Rolltide!
🌊

I'm the same way.

Also, I didn't see the presentation of either, but did look up Shattuckite. I do think it is a beautiful color!

💞🌺💞
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah I haven't watched much lately either. But since you say it is pretty, I may have to look into the stone. Thanks @Catticus Have a blessed night!
You too, Rolltide!

✨☁️☁️😴🌙☁️☁️✨
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Catticus,
Happy ❤️ Today and every day To all my friends,
I watched the shadukite presentation.
I hesitated because I noticed that some were too dark for me. Some were lighter and gorgeous. I always have the luck of getting the darkest, dull ones.
I havent been idle. I just started on a patch for possible RLS. The legs are restless when im laying down. Thousands of people suffer from it. No known cause. This patch has a side effect of SHOPPING ADDICTION (not joking) well at least the 3 diamond orders I just made, I have what to blame it on😆🤣 the problem I have: WHAT DO I BLAME ALL THE PREVIOUS SHOPPING SPREES ON😁😂😇
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Catticus,
Happy ❤️ Today and every day To all my friends,
I watched the shadukite presentation.
I hesitated because I noticed that some were too dark for me. Some were lighter and gorgeous. I always have the luck of getting the darkest, dull ones.
I havent been idle. I just started on a patch for possible RLS. The legs are restless when im laying down. Thousands of people suffer from it. No known cause. This patch has a side effect of SHOPPING ADDICTION (not joking) well at least the 3 diamond orders I just made, I have what to blame it on😆🤣 the problem I have: WHAT DO I BLAME ALL THE PREVIOUS SHOPPING SPREES ON😁😂😇
😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂
3 x