Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Ha, Ha, You always make me laugh
That's very nice of you 🥰 thank you and I'm glad ❗
3 x

CC

Re: Price Drop emails

Post by CC » 4 years ago

That's why unless it is 30%, 35%, or 40% off I don't buy it. I figure if it was meant to be It will still be there . Example of their crazy pricing: Polki diamond 4.50 ct bangle last in stock in my wish list forever, finally went to I think $337 from $399. Kept watching it in wish list no coupon would apply. Finally there was a 30% off coupon and it worked. $337 minus 30% off. Bought it. Well guess what, the NEXT day they had raised the price back up to $399 and had a few more in stock ( what happened to last in stock?) And that same day there was a 35% off coupon that would apply. The 30% off $337 I paid was much less than $399 minus 35% off. These are the games being played with pricing.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yes , you definitely have to stay on your toes with the pricing and coupons. Then sometimes you get lucky and hit the just right price point and score a coupon ❗ Woohoo. Press - Place order 🥰
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

MOBILE30 is a code I got off the forum and it works on clearance items too. Unfortunately it only works once. I have been watching a Bali cuff that was 149.99 yesterday it dropped to 119.99 on clearance and I used my MOBILE30 so I bought it. Today it dropped to 101.99. Since the order already shipped I couldn't cancel it but eventually customer service agreed to give me back a credit but didn't say how much. So just incase I placed the order again and cancelled as proof the price dropped, just incase I don't get the difference back. My credit card statement online looks like a gig saw puzzle but it is worth it. Wish me well that everything goes ok
8 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
MOBILE30 is a code I got off the forum and it works on clearance items too. Unfortunately it only works once. I have been watching a Bali cuff that was 149.99 yesterday it dropped to 119.99 on clearance and I used my MOBILE30 so I bought it. Today it dropped to 101.99. Since the order already shipped I couldn't cancel it but eventually customer service agreed to give me back a credit but didn't say how much. So just incase I placed the order again and cancelled as proof the price dropped, just incase I don't get the difference back. My credit card statement online looks like a gig saw puzzle but it is worth it. Wish me well that everything goes ok
@Margaret
Fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 Good Luck
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I do get price drop emails and the price did drop,but usually by the time I read the email which is the next day,the item has sold out. I always get the email overnight and
by the next morning it has sold out. So it's no good 90%of the time.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I'm sure I'm not the only one who receives email for price drops.on items on my wish list. However I do wonder if anyone else gets these emails but the price drop is non-existent.
Example. I have a ring on wish list that's been there for abit priced at $499.99. has had no price movement. This morning I have an email telling me about a "price drop" of the item telling me now the price is right to purchase . New price $499.99 😳😳 😳 I dont think so

They have to actually lower the price for it to be a price drop and time to buy.....Right ❓❓❗❓
Oh wow this is not ok!! I will check with the web team about this.
7 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I'm sure I'm not the only one who receives email for price drops.on items on my wish list. However I do wonder if anyone else gets these emails but the price drop is non-existent.
Example. I have a ring on wish list that's been there for abit priced at $499.99. has had no price movement. This morning I have an email telling me about a "price drop" of the item telling me now the price is right to purchase . New price $499.99 😳😳 😳 I dont think so

They have to actually lower the price for it to be a price drop and time to buy.....Right ❓❓❗❓
Oh wow this is not ok!! I will check with the web team about this.
Thank you Danielle ❣
0 x

Gypsy

@Moderator_Danielle

WOW. You dont need to contact anyone about the price issue

Checked first thing this morning SLC took care of it

They RAISED the price on the ring to $999.99

Geeze forgive my sarcasm but I didnt realize that's how price drops worked

Gypsy
2 x