No Joy delivered.....

D-Flawless

No Joy delivered.....

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Just as I was reading everyone else’s bad experiences with items being canceled for no reason and thinking how lucky I was because that has only happened to me a few times in nearly 13 years of shopping here....BAM!!...I received an email that my order with 4 items was canceled! Say whaaaaat?!? So I called customer service immediately and was told all 4 items were defective! Seriously?!¿¡ Sorry but I’m not buying that because they were all items from the RA and there are others of all 4 of the items still on the auction! I have a feeling it was because I won two different gorgeous & pricey Ethiopian Opal necklaces at really good prices....(Merilee must have been asleep!) 😝 But interesting to note: the Customer Service rep I spoke to told me straight out that the items on the RA are usually there because there’s only a few left or they are customer returns! Ah hah! He confirmed what we all already knew, right?!? So how could two different necklaces, a ring and a jewelry box all be defective?...my entire order...when we know there’s no one checking for defects before items are shipped!!?!! Very fishy! Then to add insult to injury I just went to purchase a ring I had in my cart on the catalog side and the price had gone up $40 since yesterday! Again....no joy will be delivered! I guess this is the universe telling me to stop shopping! 🤷🏼‍♀️💎

But I do have to give credit where credit is due...when I called Customer Service about my Sokoto Emerald necklace that I won on the RA that had arrived broken, they actually sent me the other one I had won for twice the price(same necklace) for the same price as my original one! And it was shipped immediately, they didn’t wait for the broken one to be returned. And it arrived in one piece and I love it! A BIG Thank You ShopLC for that!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: No Joy delivered.....

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Just as I was reading everyone else’s bad experiences with items being canceled for no reason and thinking how lucky I was because that has only happened to me a few times in nearly 13 years of shopping here....BAM!!...I received an email that my order with 4 items was canceled! Say whaaaaat?!? So I called customer service immediately and was told all 4 items were defective! Seriously?!¿¡ Sorry but I’m not buying that because they were all items from the RA and there are others of all 4 of the items still on the auction! I have a feeling it was because I won two different gorgeous & pricey Ethiopian Opal necklaces at really good prices....(Merilee must have been asleep!) 😝 But interesting to note: the Customer Service rep I spoke to told me straight out that the items on the RA are usually there because there’s only a few left or they are customer returns! Ah hah! He confirmed what we all already knew, right?!? So how could two different necklaces, a ring and a jewelry box all be defective?...my entire order...when we know there’s no one checking for defects before items are shipped!!?!! Very fishy! Then to add insult to injury I just went to purchase a ring I had in my cart on the catalog side and the price had gone up $40 since yesterday! Again....no joy will be delivered! I guess this is the universe telling me to stop shopping! 🤷🏼‍♀️💎

But I do have to give credit where credit is due...when I called Customer Service about my Sokoto Emerald necklace that I won on the RA that had arrived broken, they actually sent me the other one I had won for twice the price(same necklace) for the same price as my original one! And it was shipped immediately, they didn’t wait for the broken one to be returned. And it arrived in one piece and I love it! A BIG Thank You ShopLC for that!
Hello D-Flawless

If you give me the order information I will have this reviewed again danielle.jackson@shoplc.com. I can confirm price has nothing to do with why an order is cancelled. When an item is put in the rising auction, it is already accounted for that the product is going to go for an inexpensive price. The rising auction is a very important part of our business as it allows us to clear some inventory while offering good deals. Again, I am sorry that this happened.
3 x