Who is this on with Nicki

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Who is this on with Nicki

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well you just described our shoplc president- SPEED TALKS- HIGH PRESSURE SELLING TACTICS😤. Works the opposite on most viewers. But, there are a few million viewers on shopping channels. So this type of pressured sales does rattle some, talking then into buying ANYTHING. IM GUESSING ONCE some viewers ARE NOT UNDER HIGH PRESSURE CONTROL, after they receive the stuff, they RETURN THE STUFF🙄Not a complete loss to shoplc. They get to use the money for a couple weeks before they refund it.
How does shoplc GET TO USE the money ?? Its called lending out money to other businesses for high interest.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I have worked for Indians, a few doctors in fact. They did NOT speak like that at all.
We have doctors that are from India. We have no trouble understanding them.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well you just described our shoplc president- SPEED TALKS- HIGH PRESSURE SELLING TACTICS😤. Works the opposite on most viewers. But, there are a few million viewers on shopping channels. So this type of pressured sales does rattle some, talking then into buying ANYTHING. IM GUESSING ONCE some viewers ARE NOT UNDER HIGH PRESSURE CONTROL, after they receive the stuff, they RETURN THE STUFF🙄Not a complete loss to shoplc. They get to use the money for a couple weeks before they refund it.
How does shoplc GET TO USE the money ?? Its called lending out money to other businesses for high interest.
I think Shoplc IS getting overwhelmed with all the returns , so much so that they are lying and saying some items were purchased during clearance, they are changing the tags to yellow and sending them back to customers saying return refused. They are stooping to an all new low.
5 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I think the fact that he is Indian has nothing t do w/it unless your r****t. I think he is someone who does not listen well, seems to want to be center
of attention and talks all over people. Nothing a little charm school wouldn't hurt.
Sweety, the network is owned and operated by Indians. They speed talk and use high pressure sales tactics. Dont get hurt over it. They are Indians just like Im Caucasian. Its not a bad word.
A few host on other channels, will say most annoyingly "stop what your doing get to the phone every other sentence. Some are more like what they refer to as pitchman. Oh I'm not hurt.
BTW,
Happy Valentines Day <3
0 x