BOLO-- RA Catticus OSOTT

JewelryQueen

BOLO-- RA Catticus OSOTT

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Girls, girls, girls! I know you are busy and have a life but you should not go MIA like this. Five minutes to check in would make "Mom" feel much better. Please? The tribe will start sending out search parties soon. With dogs. And sirens.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: BOLO-- RS Catticus OSOTT

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Girls, girls, girls! I know you are busy and have a life but you should not go MIA like this. Five minutes to check in would make "Mom" feel much better. Please? The tribe will start sending out search parties soon. With dogs. And sirens.
🚨 🐢 🚨 🐢 🚨 🐢 🚨 🐢 ❗❗❗❗

@RS
@Catticus
@OtherSideOfTheTracks ❓
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: BOLO-- RA Catticus OSOTT

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Here and present!

I'm sorry, my ladies! I've been super busy the past two days with mom but I had a lot of housekeeping and errands, phone calls and follow-up with IF doctor and bills to pay and on and on. Still doing it. Sneaking in a nap here and there. I did post a couple of times and I thought you might see it to let you know I"m alive! Love you all for caring and noticing when I'm not around!

Mom had another "better" day yesterday that I'm very thankful for. Thanks be to God. Amen. I"m going to cook today a few things so I can have a few meals ready for next week. I have a food saver machine (highly recommend) that sucks air out and seals food to keep everything really fresh for when I need to pull out and just heat. Mom has so many restrictions with her diet and now her dentures don't fit very well because of the weight she has lost so food needs to be soft and in small pieces. So, if I don't spend time cooking several things - oh my - it makes things harder.

I've been popping in and "liking" posts and trying to keep up with you all! I'm still praying all day long for each and every one here and I think of all of you so much. You are ever present in my mind!

I want to say, JewelryQueen, you are a remarkable woman. If you want to write that book, I know how to self-publish on Amazon's platform....so hit me up when you decide to do it! One of the things I do is design and make notebooks, planners, logs, prayer books, guest books, (name it) etc. I have about 400 items in my catalog. My goal is to have 10,000. I was well on my way when mom took a turn and needed major attention.

Ladies, my heart is here and I love you all. I'm reading posts but I've not written so much but I'm here!! <3 Hope your day is extra good today!
6 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Here and present!

I'm sorry, my ladies! I've been super busy the past two days with mom but I had a lot of housekeeping and errands, phone calls and follow-up with IF doctor and bills to pay and on and on. Still doing it. Sneaking in a nap here and there. I did post a couple of times and I thought you might see it to let you know I"m alive! Love you all for caring and noticing when I'm not around!

Mom had another "better" day yesterday that I'm very thankful for. Thanks be to God. Amen. I"m going to cook today a few things so I can have a few meals ready for next week. I have a food saver machine (highly recommend) that sucks air out and seals food to keep everything really fresh for when I need to pull out and just heat. Mom has so many restrictions with her diet and now her dentures don't fit very well because of the weight she has lost so food needs to be soft and in small pieces. So, if I don't spend time cooking several things - oh my - it makes things harder.

I've been popping in and "liking" posts and trying to keep up with you all! I'm still praying all day long for each and every one here and I think of all of you so much. You are ever present in my mind!

I want to say, JewelryQueen, you are a remarkable woman. If you want to write that book, I know how to self-publish on Amazon's platform....so hit me up when you decide to do it! One of the things I do is design and make notebooks, planners, logs, prayer books, guest books, (name it) etc. I have about 400 items in my catalog. My goal is to have 10,000. I was well on my way when mom took a turn and needed major attention.

Ladies, my heart is here and I love you all. I'm reading posts but I've not written so much but I'm here!! <3 Hope your day is extra good today!
πŸ’œβ€ good morning❗
So very relieved that your mom had good day πŸ₯°
And glad you "checked" in we worry about you πŸ₯Ί
but understand that you are very busy, please know that your are in my thoughts and prayers every day β€πŸ’œ
(((HUGS))) -Gypsy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Here and present!

πŸ’œβ€ good morning❗
but understand that you are very busy, please know that your are in my thoughts and prayers every day β€πŸ’œ
Good morning, Gypsy and thank you for worrying! I don't want you to worry but I have to say, it does make one feel good. It's a nice feeling to be noticed if you are not around. Don't get that kind of care often and I'll take it! It lifts the spirit!

Hey Gypsy, you must be a special niece to your Aunt and Uncle for them to be so thoughtful as to gift you with a Shattuckite brooch! So thoughtful! But you ARE a special lady. You are special to me and everyone here on the forum!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you later here!
3 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Here and present!

πŸ’œβ€ good morning❗
Good morning, Gypsy and thank you for worrying! I don't want you to worry but I have to say, it does make one feel good. It's a nice feeling to be noticed if you are not around. Don't get that kind of care often and I'll take it! It lifts the spirit!

Hey Gypsy, you must be a special niece to your Aunt and Uncle for them to be so thoughtful as to gift you with a Shattuckite brooch! So thoughtful! But you ARE a special lady. You are special to me and everyone here on the forum!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you later here!
πŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ’ž
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

It's good that you are keeping up with getting meals
prepared for your mom and you. Gives ya some sanity
when the other stuff is caught up on too.
We don't know what's 'round the bend, let's just love
today! PTL
XO
4 x

JewelryQueen

@OSOTT

Thanks so very much for checking in and for the update on your mom.

I'll be cooking too and thinking of you. I always bring suppers for Sissy for two reasons. Firstly she cannot cook her way out of a paper bag and second she does not even try to stay within the guidelines of a diabetic diet. She would live on TV dinners and crap if I let her.

Then I will be going to the celebration of life for "Native American" Carol. I called her Indian Carol the other day and got chewed out even if that was what she called herself, and proudly.
4 x

JewelryQueen

We are still missing two. Release the hounds! Call the cops!
4 x

JewelryQueen

I am DYING of curiosity to see if Catticus got the lamps she ordered undamaged. She said they should be delivered today. Everyone cross your fingers (and your toes and your arms and your eyes)!
5 x