Either no video or wrong video!

Gem Lover

Either no video or wrong video!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am tired of there either being no video of an item or the wrong video of an item, again item #3000446
Santa Ana Madeira Citrine, Multi Gemstone Ring in 14K YG Over Sterling Silver (Size 7.0) (Avg. 8.9 g) 11.00 ctw has the wrong video, the video is of Shungite bead necklace, who are these people who get paid to put the video of an item on the web?
9 x

Blossom

Re: Either no video or wrong video!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I am tired of there either being no video of an item or the wrong video of an item, again item #3000446
Santa Ana Madeira Citrine, Multi Gemstone Ring in 14K YG Over Sterling Silver (Size 7.0) (Avg. 8.9 g) 11.00 ctw has the wrong video, the video is of Shungite bead necklace, who are these people who get paid to put the video of an item on the web?
I know! Once the majority of a video clip was only showing a comparison & talking about that. The last few seconds was the item they were actually selling. I've also mentioned, more than I like to admit, the pics do not show the measurements that are relevant. I need to know knuckle to knuckle info on rings!
7 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

We need the measurements!! They peddling the carat weight like we are supposed to know the size of the stone. Most hosts try to measure with that wooden stick..(.hmm I mean ruler), but it is not exact. I would like to know the size of the main stone. That way I can picture the real size of the item
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Here are two more random examples of videos not matching products. 3498729 & 3498728
No video for 3283177

And please include the measurements for length of earrings and pendants in INCHES
I dont know the conversions for - mm, cm and whatever other meters. Dont own or want to run down and buy a ruler to try and figure out.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Just for rough reference 24 mm is ! inch. I would like it if they gave measurements in both mm and inches.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I have noticed lately there are more and more items that have no video at all. I wonder if they can’t keep up or their just feel it’s not important. I would like to see a video before I make a purchase.
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

They should fix that.
6 x

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

Yes. I've been complaining about their video presentations for a while. Mostly, you watch the hosts talking and talking, babbling on and on, and never see the product. Or it looks like we'll finally get a close up of the product but the video ends abruptly. It's very frustrating. Whoever is hired to create these videos is doing an awful job, but if Shop LC allows it to continue, the joke's on us.
4 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback! I have let our web team know of this issue.

I apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for shopping with Shop LC.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh. Lately, all the videos are of other items. Its bad enough when there is little info on a item. Then I click on the video and it is of other items. So I dont buy it
2 x