Promo Codes

TinaV

Promo Codes

Post by TinaV » 4 years ago

I am new here BUT when I go looking for Promo Codes and it says 30% off All online orders. I get excited. Then you try it, it does not work. You go back to make sure you did it right and then you see in SMALL print EXCEPT. Wow. How Decieving is this. I really do not know If I will be coming back here. I have spent a lot, to me anyways, in the last two days. I understand it is an auction and some lower prices But when you keep bidding on something you really want and One or Two people keep buying it all up, I ended up paying a lot more then I had intended. The First item I bought was a ring. I THOUGHT I was getting a great deal But the SAME ring is for sale ON your site for just $4.00 More then what I paid. Really? I guess I should have learned how to play the game first. :|
5 x

Gypsy

Re: Promo Codes

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

TinaV wrote:
4 years ago
I am new here BUT when I go looking for Promo Codes and it says 30% off All online orders. I get excited. Then you try it, it does not work. You go back to make sure you did it right and then you see in SMALL print EXCEPT. Wow. How Decieving is this. I really do not know If I will be coming back here. I have spent a lot, to me anyways, in the last two days. I understand it is an auction and some lower prices But when you keep bidding on something you really want and One or Two people keep buying it all up, I ended up paying a lot more then I had intended. The First item I bought was a ring. I THOUGHT I was getting a great deal But the SAME ring is for sale ON your site for just $4.00 More then what I paid. Really? I guess I should have learned how to play the game first. :|
Welcome to the forum @TinaV

I haven't been on the auction site for awhile but they.used to give you 48-60 hours to research your "win" and the website. I used to use this time to see if the same item was again going to be available and try to win for a lower bid. And it is easy to get caught up.in the bidding and over bid 😳 -Gypsy
2 x