Search Feature

JewelryQueen

Search Feature

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

I know you are busy but I was just wondering why the search feature is not available on this forum anymore. Will it be coming back? It just says "Sorry you are not permitted to use the search system" or words to that effect. Thank you for your time.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Search Feature

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I would love to see it returned as I used it often to go back and find threads that had good information. I do "bookmark" threads now, but it's not enough. We have talked about many products and I want to find the conversations. I hope we get it back!
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Well I was worried it was just me! I too would like to see this feature back.
5 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I can’t even imagine why it was taken away. It was a useful feature.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

maybe it's one of dem dere thingy's that IT is figuring out? :lol:
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

I know you are busy but I was just wondering why the search feature is not available on this forum anymore. Will it be coming back? It just says "Sorry you are not permitted to use the search system" or words to that effect. Thank you for your time.
Interesting? I will check with the web admin.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
I would love it if there was a option to see the latest post first - instead of having to click thru. I know there is a button to see the first unread post. That often brings me to days ago.
Also when the Forum first started, if I had a answer to my post, I would be notified by email. That stopped a while ago in spite of me checking off to notify me. I feel bad that someone replies to my post, but I am not aware, so it seems I am ignoring them, when in reality I just didn’t have a chance to check the forum.
Thanks !!
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Interesting? I will check with the web admin.
Hi @Moderator_Danielle
I have already been in contact with Preston via email regarding this issue. He assured me that the IT team was aware of it and it was being corrected.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Heck with the search feature, RS is back! How are you feeling sweetie? We have MISSED you.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Heck with the search feature, RS is back! How are you feeling sweetie? We have MISSED you.
Getting better, hubby is down. I posted in my AWOL thread. I am up and about a bit today. Anxious to get back to painting! And playing with my birdies.

But my house is clean, I am able to cook some tonight. All is well...well...almost well.
That was a tongue twister❣️❣️🥰🥰🥰🥰
2 x