Jewelry designs

Teachergirl

Jewelry designs

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I would love to see more modern contemporary designs in highly polished silver. Clean lines, simple. No gems
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Jewelry designs

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I would love to see more modern contemporary designs in highly polished silver. Clean lines, simple. No gems
This is a great idea! Please keep them coming our merchandising team loves this kind of feedback.
2 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

SLC, I love your jewelry and other goodies!! I would love to find more beautiful solitary honker gems/stones
in modern, simplistic settings, like you were doing until recently. Need to bring back the prettier * rings! I noticed everything is shrinking in stone sizes. Please remember us gals that love your big baubles!! That's what attracted me to SLC and has kept me a loyal customer, even while threatened periodically by the hubby to cut my satellite service, Hhmm..(among other things!). Just remember Moto Motos' song,"I like 'em biggggg, I like 'em chunkk-yyy, I like 'em biggggg, I like 'em chunkk-yyy", referring to the gems, of course. I look forward to the, at least, 13 and above ctws. Love more knuckle to knuckle jaw busters on entire suites. Also love and miss the more delicate knuckle to knuckle climbing flowers in the shiny, bright, twinkling sapphires in all colors. I'm complicated. They slenderize and elongate my short stubby fingers, so send me 10, please!! Hahaha. Please replace all your gold/silver/rose tone jewelry with the real gold in 14k, 18k gold or gold Ion plating or white shinny platinum over silver bonded brass and shiny white stainless steel. This would appeal to me, and I believe others, by making your pretty designs more durable and thus, more desirable. Here are some other suggestions I'd really love to be tweaked; Would love your earrings, esp. hoops, to not include the support/stabilizer bar. It doesn't fit my ear lobes as intended, and looks and feels uncomfortable and awkward, so I just quit buying them. While on the subject, please remind host or hosts to at least have one of them either hold the earring up to their ear or wear it or pretend to, or something. Unbelievably, too many times, the two hosts would do neither!! Please, also remind them to lay down the bracelets to show from one end of the clasp to the other end. So many don't realize the style, i.e., be it, bolo, tennis, toggle clasps, or whether the other half has any stones on it or not, is not described in detail in the description box, therefore precluding me from buying, if they don't show it, and just leave it hanging on the bracelet bar. Those are major pet peeves of mine. Please bring back those darling rings with beautiful dangling briollet jeweled charms hanging off of them. They're so sexy. Make some with dangling tiny gold disks and tassles that are so hot today. Make anklets(with and without dangling briollet cut gems and gold charms) and toe rings prettier and sexier, in real l0, 14, 18k gold, or next best metals. Love your floating style briollet cut gem stones on necklaces and put them to dangle on everything!, Please. Make your rounded gems for necklaces and bracelets in bigger, chunkier styles, not so demunitive. Please make many more rings in the European shank style, love them!! Need them!! Oh, please, please, please whenever showing pearl jewelry and esp. pearl sizes, please show and advertise only the exact mm size. Not an estimate from 9-11. Please just list the precise size, it should only say size 9 or 10, OR 11. This makes all the difference to me, since now I've learned my lesson, after much time, money, exasperation, anger spent in hoping I'd be sent what was advertised!! Exchanging, returns 2 or 3 times, all for not!! Not doing it anymore. And please have better QC and stop mailing out so many ugly pearls with dents and blemishes. Nobody wants that! The last time I purchased 20 to 30 items hoping for a pretty pearl, I only kept one golden south sea pearl solitary necklace!! O.k., I vented. Keep bringing in more houseware gadgets. I love gadgets that are utilitarian and make life easier. Your clothing is starting to look prettier, keep up the good work, SLC, and thanx!!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Lilly wrote:
4 years ago
SLC, I love your jewelry and other goodies!! I would love to find more beautiful solitary honker gems/stones
in modern, simplistic settings, like you were doing until recently. Need to bring back the prettier * rings! I noticed everything is shrinking in stone sizes. Please remember us gals that love your big baubles!! That's what attracted me to SLC and has kept me a loyal customer, even while threatened periodically by the hubby to cut my satellite service, Hhmm..(among other things!). Just remember Moto Motos' song,"I like 'em biggggg, I like 'em chunkk-yyy, I like 'em biggggg, I like 'em chunkk-yyy", referring to the gems, of course. I look forward to the, at least, 13 and above ctws. Love more knuckle to knuckle jaw busters on entire suites. Also love and miss the more delicate knuckle to knuckle climbing flowers in the shiny, bright, twinkling sapphires in all colors. I'm complicated. They slenderize and elongate my short stubby fingers, so send me 10, please!! Hahaha. Please replace all your gold/silver/rose tone jewelry with the real gold in 14k, 18k gold or gold Ion plating or white shinny platinum over silver bonded brass and shiny white stainless steel. This would appeal to me, and I believe others, by making your pretty designs more durable and thus, more desirable. Here are some other suggestions I'd really love to be tweaked; Would love your earrings, esp. hoops, to not include the support/stabilizer bar. It doesn't fit my ear lobes as intended, and looks and feels uncomfortable and awkward, so I just quit buying them. While on the subject, please remind host or hosts to at least have one of them either hold the earring up to their ear or wear it or pretend to, or something. Unbelievably, too many times, the two hosts would do neither!! Please, also remind them to lay down the bracelets to show from one end of the clasp to the other end. So many don't realize the style, i.e., be it, bolo, tennis, toggle clasps, or whether the other half has any stones on it or not, is not described in detail in the description box, therefore precluding me from buying, if they don't show it, and just leave it hanging on the bracelet bar. Those are major pet peeves of mine. Please bring back those darling rings with beautiful dangling briollet jeweled charms hanging off of them. They're so sexy. Make some with dangling tiny gold disks and tassles that are so hot today. Make anklets(with and without dangling briollet cut gems and gold charms) and toe rings prettier and sexier, in real l0, 14, 18k gold, or next best metals. Love your floating style briollet cut gem stones on necklaces and put them to dangle on everything!, Please. Make your rounded gems for necklaces and bracelets in bigger, chunkier styles, not so demunitive. Please make many more rings in the European shank style, love them!! Need them!! Oh, please, please, please whenever showing pearl jewelry and esp. pearl sizes, please show and advertise only the exact mm size. Not an estimate from 9-11. Please just list the precise size, it should only say size 9 or 10, OR 11. This makes all the difference to me, since now I've learned my lesson, after much time, money, exasperation, anger spent in hoping I'd be sent what was advertised!! Exchanging, returns 2 or 3 times, all for not!! Not doing it anymore. And please have better QC and stop mailing out so many ugly pearls with dents and blemishes. Nobody wants that! The last time I purchased 20 to 30 items hoping for a pretty pearl, I only kept one golden south sea pearl solitary necklace!! O.k., I vented. Keep bringing in more houseware gadgets. I love gadgets that are utilitarian and make life easier. Your clothing is starting to look prettier, keep up the good work, SLC, and thanx!!
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure our Voice of the Customer team gets a hold of this so they can address it with the right people. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x