@Danielle.Jacson@shoplc.com re:refunds

Moderator_Danielle

Re: @Danielle.Jacson@shoplc.com re:refunds

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle I received your email, and I refigured everything. I was reading your budget pay system wrong. Where it says "already paid" I thought that only reflected the first payment taken, but I now realize that amount changes with every payment that is taken out. The total I paid for all six items, including tax and shipping, was 271.39, and the total amount refunded was 249.44. So I guess you just kept 21.95 for what? Shipping on the two garnet rings both ways? That's some high shipping lol. The shipping on each ring was 2.99, and of course they came in the same bag, then the label I used to return them both in the same bag was supposed to be charge of no more than 6.95 for up to 5 pounds? Thought you could check on that? Also, under my budget pays for these 6 items, it says for me to call the toll free customer service number to pay for the items, and I need that fixed so it doesn't eventually go to a collection agency and then hit my credit, as I understand is likely to happen with that message on there, and I am sure you don't want that, right? Could you fix this for me? Anyways, just wanted to let you know and get your assistance with this. Thanks.
Hello,

I am currently double checking the refunds and I'll email back.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Moderators ,
I dont know if it has anything to do with shoplc, but I do have that credit card on file with you as the payment on fast buy.
I was just notified by my credit card security that someone created a mobile App and tried to get money from my credit card.
They cancelled the card and I will have the replacement tomorrow. In the meanwhile they claim all pending charges by you should be honored. I know I have a few things ordered from shoplc. I hope all will go thru.
So aggravating !!

Vicky
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I’m reading Vicky’s post and it really concerns me. There are so many problems with the LC computer system. I’ve had same problems with budget pay that shows the “call customer service “ notification. I called weeks ago to get it fixed and again today. It never gets fixed. I no longer trust that my credit card is safe in the LC system. I’ll pay for what I’ve got in bp then I’m done. Sorry LC but until I read that things are better I’m not buying anything else. So sad because I have a lot in my wishlist and now that will be deleted.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I took my credit card info off and just pay with PayPal. When I buy anything I have to sign into PayPal to pay for it. I feel like it's a more secure way to pay for stuff. Hope that helps. ❤️
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I might try that. I’m just not comfortable shopping here right now. I don’t shop online that much but I have here for 31/2 years. I’ve never felt like this before with LC but their computer problems have been ongoing for a long time. There are too many “glitches “ that are not addressed and they seem unable to fix. My bank account is more important than buying their merchandise. It’s stuff I can live without.
7 x

Vicky

I also pay alot of the purchases with paypal, but with fast buy you must have a credit card. I have missed out on a few bargains while signing into paypal. Not often, but when there is a great buy, it sells out so quick that the only way to get one is fast buy.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

In my opinion, there’s several things still wrong with the website & it’s not fixed. I’m sorry to read you’re still having problems @Rolltide getting your full refunds back. I see several others have posted having this same issue. I hope you and everyone else get all your money back, that really is deceptive what I have been reading about them sending items back to you all claiming they were clearance. This is indeed bad business practices and hopefully it will be sorted out soon. Hang in there ❣️❣️
8 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi dear @Rolltide I’m so relieved to hear they’re fixing it. It’s about time it’s resolved for you. I’ve been trying to keep busy by writing, I love to read a good book or write long letters to people. My husband rescued a dog and I have been busy with him. He’s outside & we’ve got 2 small ones inside. He’s such a big teddy bear and my hubby named him Gordon. He’s taken my mind off lots of things, it’s just when I sit down that realization hits me. I am glad to hear from you, I have missed you. I hope your area isn’t in the flooding towns I’ve been seeing on the news. It’s supposed to rain here again tonight and tomorrow, I am tired of rain. I wish you a relaxing night my friend.💛💛
6 x

Vicky

Thank you Rolltide,
I am very well aware of the scammers. They tried several times unsuccessfully but I never click on emails. If I get an alarming email, ( a famous one is my bank accts were locked, so click here) I myself go separately to my apps to check. I send all suspicious emails to the institution, so they can warn others. A recent threatening email where they claimed they got into my pc and will post private videos unless I send them $1200 to bitcoin within 3 days. First I knew they were foreign on how they said something, plus I have no videos on my pc. Everyone should put a bandaid on the eye of the camera of the PC until they want to use it. I ignored them and I forwarded the email to the FBI. Never heard from that scammer again. My entire block is videotaped plus extra security that I wont reveal. There are many packages laying around. Never touched because when they tried they were caught. Unfortunately, everyones coming and going is recorded, so there is no privacy.
Everyone should put a fraud alert on with the credit bureaus. For some we can get a 7 year fraud alert. No one can open a new account in your name. If I apply for anything, im contacted at a pre-arranged way to check if its me. Plus on all cards you use, have the credit card company text you instantly when a new charge is made. IT WORKS. A thief was stopped because I
was alerted as soon as they charged something.
Are these methods 100% foolproof ?? No. Scammers are hard at work coming up with new ways to hurt us, but it makes it more likely they will do it to people who dont take all these security measures. Also, Scammers call your phone from numbers that look like its a neighbor. Be aware. They can spoof any name, any number. I have CALL BLOCK on my phone. Sure helps.
They claim they are the IRS or police or they kidnapped a family member. Never answer them. The IRS dont call. The police come to the house. The kidnap is always fake. If you are worried, call 911.
Hope this helps !!
3 x

Vicky

Thank you Rolltide,
I am very well aware of the scammers. They tried several times unsuccessfully but I never click on emails. If I get an alarming email, ( a famous one is my bank accts were locked, so click here) I myself go separately to my apps to check. I send all suspicious emails to the institution, so they can warn others. A recent threatening email where they claimed they got into my pc and will post private videos unless I send them $1200 to bitcoin within 3 days. First I knew they were foreign on how they said something, plus I have no videos on my pc. Everyone should put a bandaid on the eye of the camera of the PC until they want to use it. I ignored them and I forwarded the email to the FBI. Never heard from that scammer again. My entire block is videotaped plus extra security that I wont reveal. There are many packages laying around. Never touched because when they tried they were caught. Unfortunately, everyones coming and going is recorded, so there is no privacy.
Everyone should put a fraud alert on with the credit bureaus. For some we can get a 7 year fraud alert. No one can open a new account in your name. If I apply for anything, im contacted at a pre-arranged way to check if its me. Plus on all cards you use, have the credit card company text you instantly when a new charge is made. IT WORKS. A thief was stopped because I
was alerted as soon as they charged something.
Are these methods 100% foolproof ?? No. Scammers are hard at work coming up with new ways to hurt us, but it makes it more likely they will do it to people who dont take all these security measures. Also, Scammers call your phone from numbers that look like its a neighbor. Be aware. They can spoof any name, any number. I have CALL BLOCK on my phone. Sure helps.
They claim they are the IRS or police or they kidnapped a family member. Never answer them. The IRS dont call. The police come to the house. The kidnap is always fake. If you are worried, call 911.
Hope this helps !!
1 x