Calling Customer Service

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Calling Customer Service

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Hello @Moderator_Danielle ,

It's been three days since you posted here informing me that my returned returns will be accepted and a full refund will be given (b/c they were purchased during the presentation and one online catalog)...and there's nothing wrong with any of the items (changed mind) - just that they erroneously returned to me. I was also informed that you would send me a return label but I still haven't received the return label. The time it's taking for me to return this to you is getting concerning and I hope won't impede the refund once you have the items back.

I'm under the understanding there will be NO restocking fee as all items were purchased from the presentation and one online as it shows that it is "FPC" - and a moderator stated the FPC stands for Fixed Price Catalog (is this correct)? I also would NO shipping charge on returned items. I should get a FULL refund, yes?

Because this is taken so long, could you validate everything in this post and please tell me that a return label is sent to me at the email address on file. I would really appreciate all the details validated from you again. Thank you.
@Moderator_Danielle , Customer Service,

Here is my post from yesterday. Please take a few minutes to answer all the above and send email me my return label as promised.

It would mean a lot.
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Uh OH.... I'll bet Danielle is really wrapped up with
tons of emails AND helping customer service out with
the identical requests like yers OSOTT.
Anyone else have that feeling?
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Uh OH.... I'll bet Danielle is really wrapped up with
tons of emails AND helping customer service out with
the identical requests like yers OSOTT.
Anyone else have that feeling?
Yes
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

4 years ago

It's been three days since you posted here informing me that my returned returns will be accepted and a full refund will be given (b/c they were purchased during the presentation and one online catalog)...and there's nothing wrong with any of the items (changed mind) - just that they erroneously returned to me. I was also informed that you would send me a return label but I still haven't received the return label. The time it's taking for me to return this to you is getting concerning and I hope won't impede the refund once you have the items back.

I'm under the understanding there will be NO restocking fee as all items were purchased from the presentation and one online as it shows that it is "FPC" - and a moderator stated the FPC stands for Fixed Price Catalog (is this correct)? I also would NO shipping charge on returned items. I should get a FULL refund, yes?

Because this is taken so long, could you validate everything in this post and please tell me that a return label is sent to me at the email address on file. I would really appreciate all the details validated from you again. Thank you.
Have you heard anything from Danielle? I dont understand what is going on. When things were going downhill with JTV and they were getting hundreds of bad reviews, the president actually took the time to reach out to each and every person, me included, to try to make it better. Its one of the reasons they now include a card in every order saying who packed it. They are trying to make things better. This place seems to be getting worse. I think its directly related to Kevin leaving.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Have you heard anything from Danielle? I dont understand what is going on. When things were going downhill with JTV and they were getting hundreds of bad reviews, the president actually took the time to reach out to each and every person, me included, to try to make it better. Its one of the reasons they now include a card in every order saying who packed it. They are trying to make things better. This place seems to be getting worse. I think its directly related to Kevin leaving.
Gemsnob, under another topic, OSOTT wrote Danielle saying
that she found the label in her spam box. We shall still wait
to hear the happy ending though! :)
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Gemsnob, under another topic, OSOTT wrote Danielle saying
that she found the label in her spam box. We shall still wait
to hear the happy ending though! :)
Thank you!!!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Gemsnob, yes, I made a new thread to express my frustration - then I looked in my spam folder and found the shipping label. :shock: Now, I feel bad about the new thread. :cry:

But the good news is I'm shipping them out tomorrow. I'm really hoping Danielle will still address the above - it would put my mind at ease. <3
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago

Here is my post from yesterday. Please take a few minutes to answer all the above and send email me my return label as promised.

It would mean a lot.
Hello,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work on this! I have email refund information I am working on confirming the final $14.00
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

It would mean a lot.
Hello,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work on this! I have email refund information I am working on confirming the final $14.00
@Moderator_Danielle
Dear Danielle,

Oh gosh. I'm not sure I understand. You emailed me? Can we discuss this via phone? I'm not understanding. I thank you.
@Moderator_Danielle
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

It would mean a lot.
Hello,

@Moderator_Danielle
Dear Danielle,

Oh gosh. I'm not sure I understand. You emailed me? Can we discuss this via phone? I'm not understanding. I thank you.
@Moderator_Danielle
This is my fault this is what happens when I have customers with similar refund situations! But yes I will email you when I get back in the office and no worries no restocking fees, everything will be honored.
5 x