Castings etc

JewelryQueen

Castings etc

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OK SLC-- How's about it. Do you think you could offer castings? Also how about a line similar to Karis but exclusively in stainless steel.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Margui

Re: Castings etc

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Casting in Sterling Silver would be great. I can't wear Stainless steel. It give me headaches and they are supposed to be hipoallergenic.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I have emailed CS asking if they could make the Karis designs in Stainless or Sterling. I really like some of the rings but will not buy anything Karis. Ive also asked them to consider selling semimounts and castings. Since they dont, I browse the RA for pieces that will fit stones I have and I swap them out. I can set larger stones myself just not channel set stones or pave set stones.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yes, yes and yes. I have done the same thing!
2 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

Great idea gemsnob .I would also love to see SS castings with dainty scroll work, hate the plain tiny bands that don't sit well on fingers.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OK SLC-- How's about it. Do you think you could offer castings? Also how about a line similar to Karis but exclusively in stainless steel.
Yes, I would love Karis designs in stainless steel!!
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Absolutely. Some of my prettiest rings are Karis designs. Would love to see them in stainless steel.
4 x