100-ring Anti-tarnish Box With Clear Lid Needed.

silleemee

100-ring Anti-tarnish Box With Clear Lid Needed.

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

I know my idea is not a new one. But I have bought those 100-ring boxes from SLC before and I would like to see them here again. I like the anti-tarnish boxes with the see-thru lids. Both the ring roll design and the slotted design would be nice to have as options.
7 x

Margui

Re: 100-ring Anti-tarnish Box With Clear Lid Needed.

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
I know my idea is not a new one. But I have bought those 100-ring boxes from SLC before and I would like to see them here again. I like the anti-tarnish boxes with the see-thru lids. Both the ring roll design and the slotted design would be nice to have as options.
Jewelry boxes are necessary thing. I agree Silleemee.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yes, the 100 slot ring boxes are nice. I have 4 of them and would gladly order at least 2 or 3 more. I have a suggestion as well. I would like to see maybe a 30 to 40 slot ring box with wider slots for our wider rings. I have several wide banded rings and I just keep them in a regular jewelry box cuz they don't fit in regular slotted ring boxes without sitting funny in the box or ripping and damaging the ring slot. Haven't used any slots for the wide rings when I observed that doing this would cause damage. Also would like to see a narrower box with length to it to hold my bracelets in line.
4 x

Angelflutter

Yes, the 100 slot ring boxes are nice. I have 4 of them and would gladly order at least 2 or 3 more. I have a suggestion as well. I would like to see maybe a 30 to 40 slot ring box with wider slots for our wider rings. I have several wide banded rings and I just keep them in a regular jewelry box cuz they don't fit in regular slotted ring boxes without sitting funny in the box or ripping and damaging the ring slot. Haven't used any slots for the wide rings when I observed that doing this would cause damage. Also would like to see a narrower box with length to it to hold my bracelets in line.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I bought several of the 8 capacity watch boxes. I put 2 bracelets on each station so it holds 16. One I use to store my personal bracelets and the others I use for display of bracelets for sale. Works better than the one long display tube shaped ones because with those you might have to take 6 or 7 bracelets off to get to the one you want.
4 x

Angelflutter

Good idea. Thanks.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
Great idea ❗ I end up laying my wind band rings in one of the necklace slots. -Gypsy
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Yes, I need a large ring box also. I saw one that held 250 rings on the J channel yesterday, but it was very expensive, over $100. I bought the CL ring box from the H channel recently less then $30, but really want something larger so I have less boxes, I have several of hers. I like the see through lids but a few lids have cracked though on the older ones, I think now the quality has improved because the boxes I bought most recently so far no problems. A few of the boxes I bought from Shop LC fell apart, sent one back and just threw out the other.
4 x