Shungite

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Shungite

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I doubt that ANYONE wants ANYTHING Hawked for 24hrs. Even 4 hrs is BORING. I also just wait until its over to bother tuning in. I have a drawerful of shungite that DID NOTHING for me, except make the skin look dirty
4 x

Topic Tags:

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

And cost you your hard earned money that could have been spent on something else. That’s what makes me furious when they’re making all these claims and how they all have these items. They show the same reviews all day when they’re having shungite, it wasn’t that long ago when they had another shungite smack down, if I remember correctly. Total waste of hard earned money in my opinion 🥺
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Am I the only one who finds that Shungite just doesn't work.? All the testimonials the hosts site about pain relief were very exciting. I've returned most everything because I still am in pain, pain not caused by EMFs. Anyone else?
5 x

Ginger

Shungite didn’t do a thing for my pain caused from many ailments, not even my migraines. I’ve got hypothyroidism, IBS with severe cramps with the flare ups, enlarged heart, I’ve suffered from Congestive heart failure on & off since I was 40, now 51. Plus degenerate disc in lower back, gallbladder removal with horrible side effects now. I have found NO relief from shungite, even for stomach cramps nor my migraines. I know it couldn’t possibly have helped my serious conditions but with the claims they make about aches & pains-ehh I don’t think so.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Ginger

Well we know shungite is so-so at best. Did you try the grated fresh ginger root for your migraines? Doesn't work for everyone but might be worth a try. Love you, and am just heart sick at the pain you go through. You and the rest of my dear friends here. I SO wish I could help.
5 x

Ginger

Hi dear @JewelryQueen love yah very much and always love reading all your useful information. I’m on thyroid medicine for years and have packed on the weight, the medicine doesn’t seem to help. I’m so frustrated with my doctor, she only wants to check the TSH and not the T3 or T4 or anything else. They are almost sure it’s Crohn’s instead of the IBS and I am taking Hyoscamine but it doesn’t help anymore. I will be getting the ginger root this weekend at the herb store because I’m having daily migraines due to stress. I hope things are going well with you, I miss you. Have a beautiful Friday 🌹♥️🌹
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Ginger

Dear heart you don't need to go to the herb store. The grocery store should have fresh ginger root. You just grate some up. 1 Tablespoon. Tastes ghaaack but often works. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday day!!

And how can you miss me when I won't go away? Isn't that a line from a country western song?

And a PS I think you need a new doctor!
6 x

Ginger

Thank you @JewelryQueen I will get it at my local grocery store tomorrow when I’m shopping. I never want you to go away, I would miss you terribly. And yes I think I need a new doctor, been looking for a few weeks now. You’re priceless, a true gem 💎 ♥️
3 x

Joannie

Post by Joannie » 4 years ago

Does shungite really come from Russia? I received my necklace with a tag that said made in China! Does China make all the shungite that is sold by LC?
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Joannie wrote:
4 years ago
Does shungite really come from Russia? I received my necklace with a tag that said made in China! Does China make all the shungite that is sold by LC?
we do have a factory in china that we put together some of our jewelry
1 x