Turkizite

RS

Turkizite

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Doesn’t seem to be flying out of inventory...
1 x

Topic Tags:

Tanzanitegirl

Re: Turkizite

Post by Tanzanitegirl » 4 years ago

That's because it is the palest most unrecognizable stones I've ever seen. They keep saying the brand name is exactly the same thing. Not true, the brand name is colorful, the owner of the mind has standards. They would never sell pathetic color like this. What a disappointment this show it. By the way yes I own the brand stuff Csarite. I even have a 5 carat stone. They look nothing like these stones. Don't waste your money! Shop lc should be ashamed
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

They are pale. The dark pear shaped ring they are showing now looks like morganite, which I have more than enough of.
Thanks for the advice!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

In fact their darker ones look like pale morganite at that!
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Yep out while the gettins good, I got an 80$ Alexzandrite 3 stone (ovals) ring, only color change was a tiny speck of red in ONE of the stones!!!! Back it went! They’ve been doing this since right before New Years.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

When GemsTV started selling Zultanite they were the only people selling it. I bought a 3.75 ct cat's eye cabachon - they weren't offering faceted stones in the beginning. Now, I can't even find a cabachon Zultanite. According to Ronnie Molloy whose company has the rights to the stone, the name Zultanite is reserved for the best quality. Anything described as Turkish Diaspore is lesser quality.

So, yes, Zultanite, Csarite and Turkish Diaspore are all the same stone - just with different grades of quality. It's like telling people that a D-flawless diamond and a J-I3 are the same stones. And, Craig should know this if he worked with Ronnie.
0 x