Would love for Katie to take this and run with it

Binky

Would love for Katie to take this and run with it

Post by Binky » 4 years ago

I love Katie and her designs. I have seen this with another designer outside of Shop LC but I think that you could do something similar with the particular color scheme. Since Katie loves sapphires this should fit into her wheelhouse. Multi color jewelry with these stones/colors - amethyst, blue sapphire and a green stone - maybe Russian Diopside. The color combination is gorgeous.
3 x

What-a-gem

Re: Would love for Katie to take this and run with it

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I’d like to see some different colors of spinel.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Would love for Katie to take this and run with it

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Binky wrote:
4 years ago
I love Katie and her designs. I have seen this with another designer outside of Shop LC but I think that you could do something similar with the particular color scheme. Since Katie loves sapphires this should fit into her wheelhouse. Multi color jewelry with these stones/colors - amethyst, blue sapphire and a green stone - maybe Russian Diopside. The color combination is gorgeous.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! Will make sure that our dedicated Voice of the Customer team gets a hold of this, so it can be addressed to the right people. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x