Hosts are making me mad

Tiarose

Hosts are making me mad

Post by Tiarose » 4 years ago

The 30% off code can’t be used for live auctions. Maybe I am doing it wrong but I herd them say new customers use the code online and get free shipping and 30% off. So I gave it a shot of course the code does not work on live auction. I feel bad for newer customers being told to use the buy all use the code grab the free shipping. Am I missing something?
2 x

Topic Tags:

Gemsnob

Re: Hosts are making me mad

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
The 30% off code can’t be used for live auctions. Maybe I am doing it wrong but I herd them say new customers use the code online and get free shipping and 30% off. So I gave it a shot of course the code does not work on live auction. I feel bad for newer customers being told to use the buy all use the code grab the free shipping. Am I missing something?
No, different code for RA. To top it off, Adi "guarantees" we will find a use for the stuff he is Hawking. Pft SMH I hope he knows what he is saying.
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
I misunderstood. Codes never work for what is being shown on TV. The hosts are lying of misinformed. Rising auctions have a different code. I have no idea how new customers are supposed to get free shipping and I doubt CS does either.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

New customers do get free shipping on 5 different occasions. Each time they use it they can add to the cart as much as they want and the shipping is free.
I know it for a fact. A friend that signed on got free shipping 5 different times.
To use the coupon today, you need to buy at least $50 in total from the web before applying the coupon. If items Are eligible to use the coupon, When you click on the item, it will show that you can use the coupon.
Type in OVER50 in the promo code line at checkout.
Good luck
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
New customers do get free shipping on 5 different occasions. Each time they use it they can add to the cart as much as they want and the shipping is free.
I know it for a fact. A friend that signed on got free shipping 5 different times.
To use the coupon today, you need to buy at least $50 in total from the web before applying the coupon. If items Are eligible to use the coupon, When you click on the item, it will show that you can use the coupon.
Type in OVER50 in the promo code line at checkout.
Good luck
Just a footnote, I read on home page the free shipping promo for new customers ends 3-31-20
4 x