Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Sugarfree

Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by Sugarfree » 4 years ago

I don't think I can continue shopping with lc . They are selling higher price items that the average person can't buy
9 x

Gemsnob

Re: Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Welcome to the forum! We've been asking why they are showing high end expensive pieces too. Some bone head is changing the format when it was perfectly fine before.
8 x

Angelflutter

Re: Why is lc selling higher price items? The average person can't purchase those high price items.

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

One word...... GREED !
9 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I am soooooo sick of Shop LC’s high end programming.
Really, do they think that the average shopper is inclined to buy Two or three items per week at these prices?
I know that before, some of us would buy a few jewelry pieces per wk. But the prices we used to pay per item used to be like $20-$50.
And some weeks I wouldn’t spend that. But I consistently bought.
Now I hardly watch at all..
So, who is the customer that they are targeting? Is it just Mrs. Got Rocks?
Because she most likely goes to her Mall or neighborhood jeweler.
I am so aggravated. LC has their horrible all day smackdowns on Saturday. 💩 ppy under $10 Friday, and then Tanzanite, Shungite, Diamonds,Sankom, and Opatra constantly on all the other days.
There are thousands of gems on this planet 🌎. What happened to LowCost?.. show other gems, other settings. Many suggestions have been given on these forums as to what we would like to see.
Seriously, I haven’t even ordered a thing since the wk before Christmas.
I bet the hosts are sick to death having to constantly repeat themselves, using the same descriptions day after day , on the same ol gems.
B O R I N G, and I for one am sick of it!!! 🤮
11 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Today was another Tanzanite smackdown in disguise. They obviously had a less then expected sale of of their overpriced stones.
Amit has a fantasy that shoplc can compete with the high end shipping channels. He will soon learn a painful reality.
In the meanwhile, we are changing the channel out of pure boredom. Most shoplc customers are here to save a few dollars on $10-50 items.
This DRASTIC change in programming will cause a major loss to shoplc
7 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Just shop online! There’s literally thousands of items at all price points! I never watch the live shows and constantly find decent deals. I mostly buy from the RA but even the catalog side has decent prices with 30% off. The only time the live shows have better prices is during spin for savings anyway! Don’t waste your precious life watching ShopLC...go watch a good movie and shop online...get the best of both worlds! Who has time to watch TV all day anyway?!? Doesn’t anyone out there work? Dang! I must be doing something horribly wrong! 😳🤑
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

D-flawless I do just what you suggested and have been doing it for months now. Only buy items shopping online when discount codes apply. Try the auctions but really to no avail . Have won a few pieces but it is hard work when you have such high bidding resellers bidding to compete against. Once in a while I turn to live tv only to turn it off after a few minutes due to the overload of opatra, shungite, expensive tanzanite, etc. being pushed on me.(Used to keep it on non-stop daily, but no more for me) ONLINE is for me.
5 x

Gemsnob

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Just shop online! There’s literally thousands of items at all price points! I never watch the live shows and constantly find decent deals. I mostly buy from the RA but even the catalog side has decent prices with 30% off. The only time the live shows have better prices is during spin for savings anyway! Don’t waste your precious life watching ShopLC...go watch a good movie and shop online...get the best of both worlds! Who has time to watch TV all day anyway?!? Doesn’t anyone out there work? Dang! I must be doing something horribly wrong! 😳🤑
Bye
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
D-flawless I do just what you suggested and have been doing it for months now. Only buy items shopping online when discount codes apply. Try the auctions but really to no avail . Have won a few pieces but it is hard work when you have such high bidding resellers bidding to compete against. Once in a while I turn to live tv only to turn it off after a few minutes due to the overload of opatra, shungite, expensive tanzanite, etc. being pushed on me.(Used to keep it on non-stop daily, but no more for me) ONLINE is for me.
Yesssssss CC!👍 No stress and we can see everything online that has been shown on live TV for the last 24 hours in less than a minute and be completely up to speed! Happy Shopping! May the sparkle be with you! 😁💎
4 x

Gemsnob

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
🌼
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x