ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Gypsy

ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning to all🌸🌹🌺🌼❗

first things on my mind this morning
To continue to send prayers ,Catticus's mom is having a surgical procedure this morning. 🙏💜

Bobtailed kitty and his brother (siamese bobtail) were sharing the shelter this morning and waiting for breakfast. The tabby bobtail ( they haven't told me thier names yet...I've tried out a few but nothing fits)
anyhow if I'd let him he'd come right in the house and make himself at home he is very sweet. I'm hoping to get them both to trust me so I can at least get them neutered then release them back. 😻😻

It's going to be a beautiful sunny day ❣ temps are heading back up to normal I'm seeing 80 degree days and fabulous 65-70 degree nights in my future 🔮. The one thing that makes this time of year dangerous is the low humidity and low dew points make for HUGE FIRE DANGERS here. And last couple of days I've heard alot of fire trucks racing by ☹☹ people using their fireplaces or being careless with thier grills and just sparks from cars will trip the fires. And here they grow sugar cane and when they burn off the fields there are embers everywhere in the air. I actually have a burn scar from a suger cane ember and I was just sitting outside reading 😳

It's time to make another pot of coffee ☕☕☕☕
Hope everyone has a Great Friday ❗🤗🤗

Any weekend plans going on ❓

-Gypsy 💃
2 x

YoYo

Re: ITS FRIDAY ❗Chit Chat & ☕☕☕

Post by YoYo » 4 years ago

Thanks so much for offering the Tiara sets. I am a middle school teacher and I want to start collecting items to help girls who can't afford to be in pageants and this is the beginning of my collection. Thank you guys so much.

Yoyo from Dallas, Ga
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

?????

Did I pass out for thirty seconds or so?
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
?????

Did I pass out for thirty seconds or so?
😂😂 nope
1 x

Gypsy

YoYo wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks so much for offering the Tiara sets. I am a middle school teacher and I want to start collecting items to help girls who can't afford to be in pageants and this is the beginning of my collection. Thank you guys so much.

Yoyo from Dallas, Ga
Good Morning @YoYo
Welcome to the forum ❗ I'm going to post to a Moderator so that your compliments gets to right SLC dept. - Gypsy

@Moderators
Could you please forward @YoYo thank you post to the right dept ❗

Thanks -Gypsy
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy,
My son and his GF also try to get all the neighborhood cats “fixed” and released. He starts by putting out food, moving it closer to his door every day. He baby talks to them. After a few days, he leaves his door open and puts the bowl inside . He claims its less cruel then using a trap.
The problem is, he gets attached and keeps them afterwards. He claims they usually need frequent treatment for mites and tics, etc. . I argue with him. I think ferrel cats love to live outdoors. His reasoning is he is saving them from a hard life ☹️ He started with just one adorable cat Minnie, I think he now has another 19. One was a mother with 4 newborn kittens.
Anyway, I put out food for my neighborhood cats, who were already spayed and neutered by a organization, then released. there are plenty of warm hiding places near my home. My time is dedicated to my baby Chihuahua who thinks she is a human princess😆
Anyway, My coffee maker is on its second round☕️☕️.
Hoping its a quiet weekend. Certainly not interested in the gold smackdown this weekend. Judging from their previous gold prices, I know they will overcharge with the excuse that Gold is over 1600 an ounce. Doesn't matter they bought it when it was much lower. I will wait it out, because Gold is so high now because the stocks crashed due to this Coronavirus, so investors pull their money from stocks, and put their money into SAFE HAVENS, like Gold.
I hope everyone is praying for someone to find a cure for this strange acting virus, which starts mild, lives on inanimate objects for over 1 week, while in some it changes over and kills them within 2 days.
As soon as they have it under control, the stocks will recover and Gold, will be affordable again.
Have a great weekend Gypsy, including all our forum friends- I continue to keep Catticus and her mom in my thoughts and prayers. A SUCCESSFUL SURGICAL PROCEDURE IS WORTH MORE THEN A POT OF GOLD👍😃😍
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy,
My son and his GF also try to get all the neighborhood cats “fixed” and released. He starts by putting out food, moving it closer to his door every day. He baby talks to them. After a few days, he leaves his door open and puts the bowl inside . He claims its less cruel then using a trap.
The problem is, he gets attached and keeps them afterwards. He claims they usually need frequent treatment for mites and tics, etc. . I argue with him. I think ferrel cats love to live outdoors. His reasoning is he is saving them from a hard life ☹️ He started with just one adorable cat Minnie, I think he now has another 19. One was a mother with 4 newborn kittens.
Anyway, I put out food for my neighborhood cats, who were already spayed and neutered by a organization, then released. there are plenty of warm hiding places near my home. My time is dedicated to my baby Chihuahua who thinks she is a human princess😆
Anyway, My coffee maker is on its second round☕️☕️.
Hoping its a quiet weekend. Certainly not interested in the gold smackdown this weekend. Judging from their previous gold prices, I know they will overcharge with the excuse that Gold is over 1600 an ounce. Doesn't matter they bought it when it was much lower. I will wait it out, because Gold is so high now because the stocks crashed due to this Coronavirus, so investors pull their money from stocks, and put their money into SAFE HAVENS, like Gold.
I hope everyone is praying for someone to find a cure for this strange acting virus, which starts mild, lives on inanimate objects for over 1 week, while in some it changes over and kills them within 2 days.
As soon as they have it under control, the stocks will recover and Gold, will be affordable again.
Have a great weekend Gypsy, including all our forum friends- I continue to keep Catticus and her mom in my thoughts and prayers. A SUCCESSFUL SURGICAL PROCEDURE IS WORTH MORE THEN A POT OF GOLD👍😃😍
I love all the little kitties ❣ like I said before, wish I could do more - Gypsy
1 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

What? I thought this forum was for Shop LC feedback
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I don't know why but I keep thinking Skeeter and Geezer as names for your no - named kitties. ... mom's baby sister came and spent the night last night. I got up and fried bacon and eggs for everybody. Just sitting around watching Maury, Steve Wilcos and Jerry Springer. Then it's mom's soaps Y&r and B&B. Typical day. Said prayers for all. Hoping for a good quiet day. 45 degrees here, chance of snow tonight..... Angelflutter
3 x

Gypsy

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
What? I thought this forum was for Shop LC feedback
Good morning @Jolynn
The forum is for conversations and socializing but not just for SLC. That's why we clarify the topics with thread titles. We chat alot about SLC and gemstones but not always we discuss a wide range of topics . Welcome to the forum - Gypsy
1 x