Let the crazy bidders have their J. Francis rings...

Hot4TENER

Let the crazy bidders have their J. Francis rings...

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Ever since my forum buddies sed how great the J. Francis line is, I’ve been trying like heck to get an alternate fake wedding ring. Regular stock has nothing to my liking in my size and RA prices go crazy high (sometimes $100). It’s just not worth that to me. In the past week and a half I received an Xavier and a Lustro Stella ring that I won on RA for under $10 each. They are SPECTACULAR! Love them!!!
8 x

RS

Re: Let the crazy bidders have their J. Francis rings...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Ever since my forum buddies sed how great the J. Francis line is, I’ve been trying like heck to get an alternate fake wedding ring. Regular stock has nothing to my liking in my size and RA prices go crazy high (sometimes $100). It’s just not worth that to me. In the past week and a half I received an Xavier and a Lustro Stella ring that I won on RA for under $10 each. They are SPECTACULAR! Love them!!!
Well...SCORE on the wins! Which ones did you win?

And I know about the J. Francis. I gave up quite a while ago. SLC won’t change it...why would they? Makes them $$$$$$
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Woohoo ❗❗❗
3 x

Hot4TENER

#3470030 - I paid $6. And #3357061 - I paid $9. The Xavier runs a little big, but not a full size. I can either wear it on my right hand, or better yet, it’s a great alternative for a day when my fingers are a little swollen! Anyhow, take a look. They are both really pretty and both are a nice, heavier quality
3 x

Hot4TENER

... and did I mention that they both came in specialty boxes???🤣
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OKAY OKAY OKAY AND OKAY.....

SLC MAKE THIS STOP!

I just looked at the J Francis rings. “Baby Cakes” is overbidding on Allllllll of them. Gimme a flippin’ break 😡
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
#3470030 - I paid $6. And #3357061 - I paid $9. The Xavier runs a little big, but not a full size. I can either wear it on my right hand, or better yet, it’s a great alternative for a day when my fingers are a little swollen! Anyhow, take a look. They are both really pretty and both are a nice, heavier quality
I searched inRA and catalog. Neither is showing up in either place.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Dang! I just tried to search them both in both reg merchandise and RA, and neither comes up! I got the item #s off my order history
2 x

Hot4TENER

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OKAY OKAY OKAY AND OKAY.....

SLC MAKE THIS STOP!

I just looked at the J Francis rings. “Baby Cakes” is overbidding on Allllllll of them. Gimme a flippin’ break 😡
Yeah yeah.. baby cakes, not today, Cinderella, neverland..etc etc
2 x

Hot4TENER

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I searched inRA and catalog. Neither is showing up in either place.
I had to laugh cuz we were typing the exact same thing at the same time! Great minds think alike. I double checked the numbers. They are correct
2 x