Bracelets

Amy

Bracelets

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Could we see less bolo bracelets & more in 6.75 size? I really find the bolo uncomfortable & just don’t like most of the chain hanging down. My wrists are pretty small. The smaller size always sells out first, so more of the small size clasps please. Thank you. 🌸
4 x

Angelflutter

Re: Bracelets

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I am with you Amy.... I am SO OVER the Bolo bracelets. I have a 6 3/4 inch wrist. The Bolos are okay... but I like to wear a lot of bracelets at a time and several chains hanging is a pain in the *. Not to mention, they are kind of hard to put on and tighten and ALWAYS need tightening. Luckily my brain figured this out. I have only purchase maybe 5 bolos.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I love the bolo bracelets!!! I wear several at a time with other bracelets. I also buy them for gifts. I buy regular bracelets for myself and family also. I hope they sell more smaller size ones in all types. I buy them for my nieces. They love them. Lol 😁 they love anything. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’—
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm not a fan of bolo braclets, the dangling chain ends get caught on or dragged through Everything and I think they are uncomfortable on my wrist.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I stopped buying them as much as I was because the moving back and forth, putting it on and taking it off, soon weakens the "closure" section.

I do like them, and they make great gifts because you don't have to worry about sizes.

But I do worry about part of the chain weakening. I prefer toggle bracelets.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

It only took wearing a bolo bracelet one time to realize I wish I hadn't ordered the few I have. I understand it * most..I get that. But I also have a small wrist & all the extra dangle from a bolo is just an aggravation for me.
4 x

Blossom

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
It only took wearing a bolo bracelet one time to realize I wish I hadn't ordered the few I have. I understand it * most..I get that. But I also have a small wrist & all the extra dangle from a bolo is just an aggravation for me.
Well my goodness, they censored that word 'f*t'..insert letter 'i'
Geez :roll:

Wonder if any forum members tried submitting forum name that started with letter...F...?
3 x

Catticus

4 years ago
I agree. If the dangle part is too long on a wrist/arm, and you like wearing multiple bracelets (I do) then it would look like fringe on your arm!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
4 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
I agree. If the dangle part is too long on a wrist/arm, and you like wearing multiple bracelets (I do) then it would look like fringe on your arm!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Yep!

Just envisioned the suede jacket with fringe down both arms that was so popular back in the day!
3 x

Catticus

4 years ago
Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Yep!

Just envisioned the suede jacket with fringe down both arms that was so popular back in the day!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

For some reason I didn't think of suede first!

I was picturing Donny Osmond and Bobby Sherman, and in bright white leather jackets, with the lonnnnng fringe down both sleeves (and matching pants!) a'swinging away as they danced and sang!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
1 x