Gold smackdown

Cella

Gold smackdown

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Gold smackdown?? I thought we were going to see, GOLD. Like gold earings, bracelets, chains.........without gemstones!! Very disappointed 😞
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Gold smackdown

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hopefully they will have gold pieces that have no gems during the day
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

They are showing gold hoop earrings now,no gems. I'm glad they are showing gems with the gold, gives the 24 hr. event more variety, as long as they leave out Tanzanite!
5 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

I like them showing both with and without stones, they just do not have much in white gold, only saw 2 items in white gold that I liked, way to pricey for me. :(
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm liking the Host Eye View camera angle !!!!!!
3 x

Kittycat

Why so many I3 diamonds? I thought this was low quality? Why ruin the gold and gem ring by using inferior diamonds?
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The majority of this smack down is Tanzanite and poor quality diamond jewelry, for a smack down their prices are not much of a deal either.
4 x

Kittycat

I'm noticing a lot of Tanzanite too. Too bad , they just had a Tanzanite smackdown. I was really not expecting this. Why can't they have other gemstones in the gold. They only had a few this morning. Are they out of other gems? Do they not read the forum. ? Everyone is saying too much Tanzanite and they don't seem to care. This is Tanzanite overkill . Please show something else already !
6 x

Kittycat

I just realized this ring is platinum NOT even gold. I thought this was GOLD today. I'm going to email the hosts and see if I get a reply.
3 x

Kittycat

Stop! Enough of the Tanzanite already! Where's the gold? When you advertise you are going to have a gold smackdown Have a Gold smackdown. It is Not a Tanzanite smackdown! We just had one of those. False advertising .The Rhapsody is platinum NOT GOLD!
5 x