Video

Ggg

Video

Post by Ggg » 4 years ago

A lot of your videos attached to product are wrong product or to short to accurately see the write product I use these a lot to decide it’s frustrating
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Video

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Ggg wrote:
4 years ago
A lot of your videos attached to product are wrong product or to short to accurately see the write product I use these a lot to decide it’s frustrating
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead and let the web team know that this is occurring. If you have any specific examples you would like for us to send to them, please email customerservice@shoplc.com with the links and we will provide it to them. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Eve

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Ggg wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead and let the web team know that this is occurring. If you have any specific examples you would like for us to send to them, please email customerservice@shoplc.com with the links and we will provide it to them. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

Really???????
We have been telling ya this forever now
Try any video!!!! No more give us specific items !! Its pretty much all of them.
Just fix it.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Ggg wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Good point Eve. Preston's little reply sounds like yours was the
first request about the videos was the first. ha
there are countless complaints and request regarding the videos
either not loading or not pertinent to the item, or hosts just talking.
honey

Really???????
We have been telling ya this forever now
Try any video!!!! No more give us specific items !! Its pretty much all of them.
Just fix it.
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all for your patience. I can confirm that the web team is aware of the technical glitch and they are currently working on getting it fixed. They expect this to be fixed at anytime, and either I or someone else from the moderation will follow up with everyone once they have resolve the issue. I also apologize if my previous response was unsatisfactory or "little", I will use your feedback to improve my responses in the future. Thank you everyone for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
3 x

honey

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,

Thank you all for your patience. I can confirm that the web team is aware of the technical glitch and they are currently working on getting it fixed. They expect this to be fixed at anytime, and either I or someone else from the moderation will follow up with everyone once they have resolve the issue. I also apologize if my previous response was unsatisfactory or "little", I will use your feedback to improve my responses in the future. Thank you everyone for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thanks Preston, It was not just you, any of the moderator's that have
addressed this topic over the past few MONTHS, have said the same thing.
Hey Preston, I have a question about "how can a thread topic title" change
in the middle of the posts? I am referring to - page two of re:Tanzanite smack down continues
then to - re:yzanite smack down continues. just being curious, maybe it's nothing at all?
Thank you again,
honey
1 x

Moderator_Preston

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,

in the middle of the posts? I am referring to - page two of re:Tanzanite smack down continues
then to - re:yzanite smack down continues. just being curious, maybe it's nothing at all?
Thank you again,
honey
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your inquiry. The subject for a post can be changed if it is edited in the subject field, and if other people reply to that post it will continue having the edited subject by default. Thank you again for the inquiry, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

honey

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,

Thank you again,
honey
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your inquiry. The subject for a post can be changed if it is edited in the subject field, and if other people reply to that post it will continue having the edited subject by default. Thank you again for the inquiry, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
That was quick Preston, thank you for your reply. honey
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,

Thank you again,
honey
honey...I have notice this too but sometime the main title has not changed. It looks as if a post appears in the wrong thread. I wonder if the mods have merged threads. They have done that in the past.
3 x