RS

Re: Good morning

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
A few things.

I am totally thinking two other people are the one and the female parental unit.

About that place. Yeah well...as far as me posting and other stuff. For one who was so up in arms about the new guidelines here (which really isn’t a big deal, yeah?) that one sure wanted to control each and every subject and post.
That was my first red flag.
The post about Ginger was another.
Even directing me what to create a post about. I will do what I please TYVM. Another flag.
Gemsnob abruptly leaving
The issue with OSOTT (which I found out a bit after it happened) was just the end.

I never could get fully up and running there because WP is just a mess as an entity. Not iPad friendly. I was losing patience trying to read the posts that would pop up in the middle of things. En medias res doesn’t work for a blog!

I never asked them to spend a C-note for it. That was their choice. Don’t complain about it. And don’t talk about it like we should bow down because you did. If that amount was a hardship ya shunta done it!

I decided to keep my new laptop for my shop exclusively to keep it from getting any hackers or viruses.

But the biggest issue beside what happened to OSOTT was the desire for control. Which to me was hypocritical.

There are still a lot of dots you all have referenced I have yet to connect though 🤪
Once you get that first dot......the other dots fall right in line.
Well so far they aren’t. I guess this is one of those times where my patience is thin.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
A few things.

I am totally thinking two other people are the one and the female parental unit.

About that place. Yeah well...as far as me posting and other stuff. For one who was so up in arms about the new guidelines here (which really isn’t a big deal, yeah?) that one sure wanted to control each and every subject and post.
That was my first red flag.
The post about Ginger was another.
Even directing me what to create a post about. I will do what I please TYVM. Another flag.
Gemsnob abruptly leaving
The issue with OSOTT (which I found out a bit after it happened) was just the end.

I never could get fully up and running there because WP is just a mess as an entity. Not iPad friendly. I was losing patience trying to read the posts that would pop up in the middle of things. En medias res doesn’t work for a blog!

I never asked them to spend a C-note for it. That was their choice. Don’t complain about it. And don’t talk about it like we should bow down because you did. If that amount was a hardship ya shunta done it!

I decided to keep my new laptop for my shop exclusively to keep it from getting any hackers or viruses.

But the biggest issue beside what happened to OSOTT was the desire for control. Which to me was hypocritical.

There are still a lot of dots you all have referenced I have yet to connect though 🤪
Well so far they aren’t. I guess this is one of those times where my patience is thin.
@RS
Go & read thread 'Tanzanite smackdown continues'...and see if something doesn't stand out & make you hmmmm.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@RS
Go & read thread 'Tanzanite smackdown continues'...and see if something doesn't stand out & make you hmmmm.
Thank you I was trying to think where to have them read
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS
I spent the last few minutes looking for my last post. Looks like it was deleted. Hmm. I dont think I used foul language.
Maybe they didnt like me suggesting that it might be an employee or their family who would like to break us up 😡
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS
I spent the last few minutes looking for my last post. Looks like it was deleted. Hmm. I dont think I used foul language.
Maybe they didnt like me suggesting that it might be an employee or their family who would like to break us up 😡
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Question- do any of you know if the first two posters under the thread titled "Misinformation" whicb I believe was 6 days ago, is the previous poster and their mother who I thought had left the forum.
2 x

Blossom

@Gypsy

There's alot going on in that thread. Are you also talking about mid-thread, post from 1 week ago with emojis?
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

There's alot going on in that thread. Are you also talking about mid-thread, post from 1 week ago with emojis?
Let me go look because my brain is on overload
Be back
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

There had only been two comments from the original poster.
nothing outstanding for me?.....except her name is Vicky?
0 x

Blossom

honey wrote:
4 years ago
There had only been two comments from the original poster.
nothing outstanding for me?.....except her name is Vicky?
Sorry no. There is a thread ' Mis-information' that you're probaly right about from first 2 posters. Let me wait to see what Gypsy thinks about a curious post mid-way through 'Tanzanite smackdown continues'. It's the one that has me baffled.
1 x