Good morning

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Good morning

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

The thing with hhp is that she was interacting with you and all of us in prior threads with friendliness. Then the anger was so hateful - it was not spontaneous nor about defending D-flawless<<<< that was the excuse given but everything that was said, goes deeper than that.

Yes, Gemsnob, the blue box appearing happened to me a week or so ago. Someone mentioned "keylogging" as a way to monitor us. IDK but it has happened to me. I mention it somewhere.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
The thing with hhp is that she was interacting with you and all of us in prior threads with friendliness. Then the anger was so hateful - it was not spontaneous nor about defending D-flawless<<<< that was the excuse given but everything that was said, goes deeper than that.

Yes, Gemsnob, the blue box appearing happened to me a week or so ago. Someone mentioned "keylogging" as a way to monitor us. IDK but it has happened to me. I mention it somewhere.
I've been getting a blue box too
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Look, I don't know what's up with HHP. She stated that DF post "hit a nerve" but frankly it appears coming on this forum hits a nerve with her if calling us "materialistic", calling me a baby and a snob is acceptable to her. I didn't do anything to start it and asked her why she was going off on me when I never said anything to warrant such a response from her. I also have not posted about my purchases so to go off the deep end on me was baffling. She practically demanded we apologize which to me, is something I don't need anyone telling me to do. Who appoints people forum monitors where they demand we do something and in the next breath go 🦍💩 on me?
Yes, I remember the snob part. I forgot the "baby" and materialistic part. I remember thinking at the time that she was blowing up at all of us. I didn't like that she said she would apologize ONLY if...

To me, that's not an apology.

Gemsnob, if I offended you or hurt you, I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel unsupported!

Please forgive me if I hurt you in any way! I would never mean anything against you! We were laughing that morning about that ring with the missing stones, so I didn't even think that you might be mad at me.

I'm very sorry! By what I said to HHP, it had nothing to do with me not caring for you. I "know" you more than I "know" HHP.

Did you feel I was ignoring your need to be supported?

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Look, I don't know what's up with HHP. She stated that DF post "hit a nerve" but frankly it appears coming on this forum hits a nerve with her if calling us "materialistic", calling me a baby and a snob is acceptable to her. I didn't do anything to start it and asked her why she was going off on me when I never said anything to warrant such a response from her. I also have not posted about my purchases so to go off the deep end on me was baffling. She practically demanded we apologize which to me, is something I don't need anyone telling me to do. Who appoints people forum monitors where they demand we do something and in the next breath go 🦍💩 on me?
Yes, I remember the snob part. I forgot the "baby" and materialistic part. I remember thinking at the time that she was blowing up at all of us. I didn't like that she said she would apologize ONLY if...

Gemsnob, if I offended you or hurt you, I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel unsupported!

Please forgive me if I hurt you in any way! I would never mean anything against you! We were laughing that morning about that ring with the missing stones, so I didn't even think that you might be mad at me.

I'm very sorry! By what I said to HHP, it had nothing to do with me not caring for you. I "know" you more than I "know" HHP.

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!
I felt you were making excuses for her terrible behavior. It doesn't make sense that she attacked me because she can't afford to buy what she wishes or gift what she wishes. If she had said those things to any one of you all, I would have called her out. I also don't understand why her comment is still up. It angers me that the mods aren't consistent at all.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!
I felt you were making excuses for her terrible behavior. It doesn't make sense that she attacked me because she can't afford to buy what she wishes or gift what she wishes. If she had said those things to any one of you all, I would have called her out. I also don't understand why her comment is still up. It angers me that the mods aren't consistent at all.
Yes, you have always been there to defend us. We should have done better for you, for sure. I"m sorry, GS. All of us have been calling for you to return for days in many threads, btw! Once I asked for you to come back - and don't be a "snob" :lol: :lol:
3 x

Catticus

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!
I had no idea. None. I didn't know you were mad at me.

I didn't think it would be taken that I was making excuses for her blow up. I wasn't meaning for it to come across that way. I am so sorry I made you feel so bad!

I never meant it to sound like I was excusing her blow up against you and you alone. I meant I was trying to understand how she felt because I am not well off financially. But I was thinking she meant all of us.

I should have thought about her words more. It was so explosive that I was trying to keep the peace.

I never EVER meant to hurt you, and I am so sorry Gemsnob! I was in a lighthearted mood because of our stoneless ring jokes earlier.

I am sorry Gemsnob. In my posts to and about her, I never meant to "unsupport" you! Not ever! I thought you left for reasons regarding V.

Please forgive me and if any of you feel hurt or upset by anything I've said, please please TELL ME!
😢
4 x

Catticus

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!

I didn't think it would be taken that I was making excuses for her blow up. I wasn't meaning for it to come across that way. I am so sorry I made you feel so bad!

I never meant it to sound like I was excusing her blow up against you and you alone. I meant I was trying to understand how she felt because I am not well off financially. But I was thinking she meant all of us.

I should have thought about her words more. It was so explosive that I was trying to keep the peace.

I never EVER meant to hurt you, and I am so sorry Gemsnob! I was in a lighthearted mood because of our stoneless ring jokes earlier.

I am sorry Gemsnob. In my posts to and about her, I never meant to "unsupport" you! Not ever! I thought you left for reasons regarding V.

Please forgive me and if any of you feel hurt or upset by anything I've said, please please TELL ME!
😢
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Catticus

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!

😢
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Question- do any of you know if the first two posters under the thread titled "Misinformation" whicb I believe was 6 days ago, is the previous poster and their mother who I thought had left the forum.
That’s exactly what I was thinking and hinted about.
4 x

Catticus

Did this post three times?!?

It won't let me delete!

Oh well!

Gemsnob,

I'm glad it's on here three times!

It's a three time reminder to me to not be so stupid!

And a three time apology to my Gemsnob "Stone Seeker" for stoneless rings that tout their beautiful stones!

😂
5 x