Colored Tigers Eye

Heidi

Colored Tigers Eye

Post by Heidi » 4 years ago

I purchased bracelets that were blue, pink, green dyed tigers eye, I would love matching neckless' to go with them and earrings. Food for thought :)
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: Colored Tigers Eye

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

You can post that under new product idea's and they might do it.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I saw those bracelets. I thought they looked really pretty. But I am not a huge bracelet person so didn’t order. I would LOVE a necklace like those! Great idea!

I did order the amber bracelet the other day. But like I said...I don’t wear them much.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Heidi wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased bracelets that were blue, pink, green dyed tigers eye, I would love matching neckless' to go with them and earrings. Food for thought :)
Hi Heidi- welcome to the forum.!
We use a "bat" signal of sorts it helps -Gypsy

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

Would you Please pass this NEW Idea on to SLC from Heidi. Thank you
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Heidi wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have personally passed this along to our jewelry team so they can keep this mind for new product ideas. If you have any further ideas, please don't hesitate to share them with us. Thank you again for posting and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Heidi wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have personally passed this along to our jewelry team so they can keep this mind for new product ideas. If you have any further ideas, please don't hesitate to share them with us. Thank you again for posting and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Oooo, I hope SLC makes those! I would buy every color! Blue, green, purple and pink!
An enhancer along with would be nice too! 😉
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Heidi wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Oooo, I hope SLC makes those! I would buy every color! Blue, green, purple and pink!
An enhancer along with would be nice too! 😉
Good morning,

Thank you as well for your feedback. I have attached this with the feedback from Heidi, and sent it off to our jewelry team. If anybody else has any further feedback, we would be more than happy see it! Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I prefer Tiger’s eye in its original color, not dyed. Is Hawk’ eye dyed?
0 x