Free shipping?

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Free shipping?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS dont hold your breath.
I just tried out this FREE SHIPPING scam. Worthless 🙃 I doubt the email came from SLC—-without a code. Either they were hacked, or a disgruntled employee is messing around🥴
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@RS dont hold your breath.
I just tried out this FREE SHIPPING scam. Worthless 🙃 I doubt the email came from SLC—-without a code. Either they were hacked, or a disgruntled employee is messing around🥴
It’s not a hack. I think it’s a matter of the right hand not knowing what the left foot is doing.
So pretty much status quo.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

This really is beyond the pale!!!! Might I be so Bold as to suggest SLC comes up with a list of people who ordered that got that e-mail receive a 2.99 store credit? In this age of computers it really shouldn't be that hard. What am I saying. Never gonna happen!!!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
This really is beyond the pale!!!! Might I be so Bold as to suggest SLC comes up with a list of people who ordered that got that e-mail receive a 2.99 store credit? In this age of computers it really shouldn't be that hard. What am I saying. Never gonna happen!!!!!
BINGO
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Did my ears hear this last night for the TLV? That it was free shipping?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Did my ears hear this last night for the TLV? That it was free shipping?
Well, if you did they didn’t deliver. I bought the TLV and didn’t get free shipping.
2 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone,
I truly apologize about the Free Shipping promotion that was not working yesterday but no worries, we are honoring it. If you can please email customerservice@shoplc.com with your order number we will be glad to refund you the cost of the shipping. Again, we deeply apologize about the technical issue we ran into.
Thanks,
Miranda A
3 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,
I truly apologize about the Free Shipping promotion that was not working yesterday but no worries, we are honoring it. If you can please email customerservice@shoplc.com with your order number we will be glad to refund you the cost of the shipping. Again, we deeply apologize about the technical issue we ran into.
Thanks,
Miranda A
If I haven’t already placed an order would it still be honored?
2 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,
Thanks,
Miranda A
I have sent you the answer. Please check your messages!

Thanks,

Miranda A :D
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone,
Thanks,
Miranda A
I have sent you the answer. Please check your messages!

Thanks,

Miranda A :D
Where can I find your message?
0 x