FYI Coronavirus Info

Gypsy

Re: FYI Coronavirus Info

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone else learned about China's "organ donor" programs? It's real interesting. For a price you can "schedule" a organ transplant.

Ring, Ring. "Hello. I'm calling about getting a kidney transplant....next Thursday? No, that's my son's birthday.... Can I get one on Monday, the 21st, 9AM?" Great! Put me down, my name is ......"

and Yes, our own government has experimented on American citizens.
"
I hadn't. They have a supply of organs on hand ????
That's actually very scary.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Has anyone else learned about China's "organ donor" programs? It's real interesting. For a price you can "schedule" a organ transplant.

Ring, Ring. "Hello. I'm calling about getting a kidney transplant....next Thursday? No, that's my son's birthday.... Can I get one on Monday, the 21st, 9AM?" Great! Put me down, my name is ......"

"
Yes. Many stories from Chinese citizens that have escaped. They say people in prison, in hard labor camps, are being killed FOR their organs. There are terrible atrocities happening in China.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

"
I hadn't. They have a supply of organs on hand ????
That's actually very scary.
Just google something like "organ donation in china news"
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

News presser on Coronavirus update on right now - just started.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

"
Yes. Many stories from Chinese citizens that have escaped. They say people in prison, in hard labor camps, are being killed FOR their organs. There are terrible atrocities happening in China.
I'm thinking the only good thing about China is the freshwater pearls...& I don't want any of them right now. And I'm not being snarky, I mean it. I had no idea about the organs either. As far as I know, the virus hasn't been found in my state but close.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

The whole deal about the Coronavirus is scary, but it is possible that a vaccine will be ready in 6 months.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
The whole deal about the Coronavirus is scary, but it is possible that a vaccine will be ready in 6 months.
I think someone thought maybe a year. Hope it's 6 months or SOONER!
1 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
If they vaccinate a huge percentage of the population, like they do with the flu, the virus will just mutate. It will become stronger. That's what happens with the flu. Viruses need a host. If they don't have one, they mutate. Vaccinating everyone is akin to putting everyone on antibiotics to prevent infection. It's a huge mistake but...I think they know this and want people to line up and roll up their sleeves.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
If they vaccinate a huge percentage of the population, like they do with the flu, the virus will just mutate. It will become stronger. That's what happens with the flu. Viruses need a host. If they don't have one, they mutate. Vaccinating everyone is akin to putting everyone on antibiotics to prevent infection. It's a huge mistake but...I think they know this and want people to line up and roll up their sleeves.
I think the fact that I have never gotten flu or pneumonia shot is one of main reasons I dont get colds or flu. My immune system has built up over years
3 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

I think the fact that I have never gotten flu or pneumonia shot is one of main reasons I dont get colds or flu. My immune system has built up over years
I think you are right. We don't let children get anything anymore. The generations now, have no immune system. They've never had chicken pox, measles, mumps. It's scary because if this is serious, now or next time, most people have never been sick so they will be a casualty. I'm not talking autoimmune, diabetes, heart issues. I'm talking common childhood illnesses or playing in the dirt.
4 x