Prayer List

Ginger

Re: Prayer List

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you @Gypsy I’m just shocked, when it rains, it pours. As the old saying goes & I am praying everyone in my family and all of you here, get well soon. I hope you’ve all had a happy day & I have missed you all. I will try and join you soon for morning chit chat but with tea 🍵 since I don’t drink coffee ☕️. I know, shocking 🤣 I’ve just never been able to drink it but love the smell. My late grandfather would put a little sugar and coffee in a saucer & dip his biscuits in it. I have fond memories of him doing this every morning, don’t know if any of you have tried it. Good night dear friends, I have to be up in a few hours to help our daughter then back to the hospital for my sister. Hugs and prayers, Ginger 💛🦋💛
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

❤️❤️❤️Ginger...
You have more on your plate than most people and your love for your family and your strength is shining like a beacon. Please take a deep breath and remember we are here for you. Remember to try and eat a bit and sleep whenever you are able.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 💞❤️💞
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

💛💛💛 Thank you my dear @RS you’re wonderful. I wish you & your family a wonderful night. I can’t wait till your online shop opens. Big hugs, Ginger 💛💛💛
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you @Gypsy I’m just shocked, when it rains, it pours. As the old saying goes & I am praying everyone in my family and all of you here, get well soon. I hope you’ve all had a happy day & I have missed you all. I will try and join you soon for morning chit chat but with tea 🍵 since I don’t drink coffee ☕️. I know, shocking 🤣 I’ve just never been able to drink it but love the smell. My late grandfather would put a little sugar and coffee in a saucer & dip his biscuits in it. I have fond memories of him doing this every morning, don’t know if any of you have tried it. Good night dear friends, I have to be up in a few hours to help our daughter then back to the hospital for my sister. Hugs and prayers, Ginger 💛🦋💛
Oh Ginger, I can't imagine the worry you must be under and I'm praying for your family. I will add your daughter and sister to our prayer list and I pray God hears them and grants healing and peace to you. <3 <3 <3
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
💛💛💛 Thank you my dear @RS you’re wonderful. I wish you & your family a wonderful night. I can’t wait till your online shop opens. Big hugs, Ginger 💛💛💛
Thank you my friend...you have a lovely evening too!

And it’s coming along...soon...soon...🥰
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Ginger
I'm so sorry you have so much happening at the same time. I hope & pray your sister will be ok & your husband's surgery will be complete success. I know, sometimes when it rains it pours.

My mom did the same with her coffee, cream minus sugar & it's good!

Please keep us updated on both when you can & please take care of YOU too.

Love, ((hugs)) & prayers for you & your family💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Updated Prayer list to add Ginger's daughter and sister.

Here's a list of our dear friends who need extra thoughts and prayers. An updated list will be on the first page of this great, first post. Please feel free to add your names or anyone by posting on this thread and to me so I will know. God bless. 💕🙏

🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋

As of March 4, 2020

BostonIrish and her son
JewelryQueen & her sister, Sissy
]Shop4joy <<< hospitalized [/size]
Angelflutter
Gypsy
Blossom
Catticus, her mom, dad and sister
Jordan and her Dad
Ginger & her daughter, sister, husband and mother-in-law. Ginger's husband who is having surgery on March 6, 2020
Harlequin "Lynette"' - her daughter Aeriel her son-in-law a soldier and medic
Vicky and her son and family
Butterfly
HayHayPaula
OSOTT and her mom
Gemsnob & her daughters
JT
SueB
Margui and her in-laws
GemLover
Kittycat
RS
Honey
Sam
D-flawless
Gemlover60
Howrevelationary
Gemlover & her daughter
Rolltide
Spooky
Kitty cat
Danielle & All Moderators

🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋

Other prayer requests:

🙏Prayers for Nashville - and victims of the tornados
🙏 for vaccines for the corona virus.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Ginger

My Goodness Ginger! I want to come be with you to help you so badly I can barely stand it!!!! As much good as an old lady could help anyway. Please try and take 10 minutes every 2 hrs and just take deep breaths and try to think calming thoughts. Picture the beach, the mountains (a deserted island maybe? My personal favorite) just what ever gives you a calming feeling. Promise?? We can't have you collapsing.

Love and prayers heading your way.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Friends, I'm needing prayers for me! I've been fighting a cough and full blown sickness for a three months. My cough has never gone away but this past week it's worse and yesterday I started feeling really bad. I have been fighting a fever - aspirin gets rid of it - but then it comes back....scratchy throat - and I hope it doesn't get more sore. I'm run down and have zero energy. I'm nauseous.

I do not believe this is anything but me being run down (not coronavirus) as I've had the cough since before Christmas. I'm trying to figure out what to do next - or maybe just nothing and let it subside. I'm UBER vigilant of not spreading to mom. I discussed it with the nurse yesterday (and about the coronavirus) and he said just wash your hands, sanitize, disinfect and that's all you can do (for both my sickness and to prevent coronavirus).

Anyway, I've GOT to get better. I'm asking for prayers so God can help me get well. It's like I'm just on the edge of getting very sick, yet I am sick....does that make sense? ugh.

I have nausea meds but it makes me sleep. Mom is taken care of except I'm not sitting in her room like I normally do. She is sleeping a lot anyway. We have intercoms that I've set up to hear her in my room...but I feel guilty that I'm not there more with her.

Thank you for your prayers - I really really appreciate them.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Friends, I'm needing prayers for me! I've been fighting a cough and full blown sickness for a three months. My cough has never gone away but this past week it's worse and yesterday I started feeling really bad. I have been fighting a fever - aspirin gets rid of it - but then it comes back....scratchy throat - and I hope it doesn't get more sore. I'm run down and have zero energy. I'm nauseous.

I do not believe this is anything but me being run down (not coronavirus) as I've had the cough since before Christmas. I'm trying to figure out what to do next - or maybe just nothing and let it subside. I'm UBER vigilant of not spreading to mom. I discussed it with the nurse yesterday (and about the coronavirus) and he said just wash your hands, sanitize, disinfect and that's all you can do (for both my sickness and to prevent coronavirus).

Anyway, I've GOT to get better. I'm asking for prayers so God can help me get well. It's like I'm just on the edge of getting very sick, yet I am sick....does that make sense? ugh.

I have nausea meds but it makes me sleep. Mom is taken care of except I'm not sitting in her room like I normally do. She is sleeping a lot anyway. We have intercoms that I've set up to hear her in my room...but I feel guilty that I'm not there more with her.

Thank you for your prayers - I really really appreciate them.
Praying that you recover quickly. It's concerning that you haven't felt great since Christmas. I know you are run down and overwhelmed. That can't help. I just would hate for it to go into bronchitis or pneumonia. Maybe you should call your PCP?love you! ❤️
5 x