Oh boy...some new!

Lulu

Re: Oh boy...some new!

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I can recommend the mint green garnet heart/wreath pendant. It isn't the very pale mint - it is about half way to Tsavorite in color. Very pretty.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
I can recommend the mint green garnet heart/wreath pendant. It isn't the very pale mint - it is about half way to Tsavorite in color. Very pretty.
Do you know the item number? I have mint garnet in rings but no pendant.
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
3292861 and it looks like it's 30% off or thereabouts.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
3292861 and it looks like it's 30% off or thereabouts.
Thank you Lulu 🥰
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

It seems that I have a collection of garnets thanks to ShopLC. I will try to buy another garnet piece. I'm also a January baby. Love my birthstone and the fact that they are not fissure filled nor treated, but completely natural. Too bad that can't afford those lovely Hessonite garnets, they are too expensive.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
It seems that I have a collection of garnets thanks to ShopLC. I will try to buy another garnet piece. I'm also a January baby. Love my birthstone and the fact that they are not fissure filled nor treated, completely natural. Too bad that can't afford those lovely Hessonite garnets, they are too expensive.
I recently got a few of the Hessonite pieces. Love them! I especially love the ring and pendant I got with Russian diopside accent stones. So pretty.

Back in the day I never liked my birthstone. It was because I only ever saw the garnet that was a muddy red/brown color. I now see there are so many more variations. I have been collecting actually more than I thought I had...oops!
1 x