Tanzanite again today

Kittycat

Tanzanite again today

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

You just knew that Amits presidential deals would include high end Tanzanite. No surprise here.
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Tanzanite again today

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
You just knew that Amits presidential deals would include high end Tanzanite. No surprise here.
I cannot watch him. I try but he stresses me out.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I love tanzanite, but I am sick and tired of the same stuff alllllllllll the timeeeeeeeee 🙄
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I love tanzanite, but I am sick and tired of the same stuff alllllllllll the timeeeeeeeee 🙄
Same here
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well I jumped ship today and made my first order with “J”.
3 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

How do they justify tanzanite jewelry as lifestyle? It’s beyond me, and frankly tiresome.
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

They changed today' s lifestyle day to Amits presidential birthday deals. It was advertised a lot yesterday. I knew it would be a lot of high end Tanzanite because that's what he loves to sell.
3 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

Guess one misses things when I refuse to turn up the sound. I think if I hear “call now” one more time I will begin to shriek.

And it must have been Amit’s presidential deals every Thursday, because tanzanite rings have been showing up in lifestyle shows for the past few weeks. Sure would like to know where they are getting all the stones during the “global shortage.”
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

RS ,
My first tv purchases were with jtv. I'm more into gemstones and jewelry making and they use to sell parcels. It was so fun going through them. Got some really nice stones like, opal, and aqua marine, some jaspers. They have some nice Bali shows and Southwest. A little pricey but better than "The Tanzanite-Shungite Show" I don't understand why these guys keep pushing the Tanzanite, unless they noticed other channels telling the truth about the mines being only partially closed. Trying to keep selling at high prices? They take FOREVER to sell one item and keep saying ridiculous things like "only $500 a month" Seriously? That's a months animal food for me, sometimes. And Kim just sneezed and the energizer bunny next to her didn't even say 'excuse you', or anything. How rude.
Are you staying home? I hope so. Let this thing run its course, then travel. We might get rain this weekend! Hope you get some, too. If you do travel, please be safe.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
RS ,
My first tv purchases were with jtv. I'm more into gemstones and jewelry making and they use to sell parcels. It was so fun going through them. Got some really nice stones like, opal, and aqua marine, some jaspers. They have some nice Bali shows and Southwest. A little pricey but better than "The Tanzanite-Shungite Show" I don't understand why these guys keep pushing the Tanzanite, unless they noticed other channels telling the truth about the mines being only partially closed. Trying to keep selling at high prices? They take FOREVER to sell one item and keep saying ridiculous things like "only $500 a month" Seriously? That's a months animal food for me, sometimes. And Kim just sneezed and the energizer bunny next to her didn't even say 'excuse you', or anything. How rude.
Are you staying home? I hope so. Let this thing run its course, then travel. We might get rain this weekend! Hope you get some, too. If you do travel, please be safe.
I miss those parcels! Occasionally Tommy will have loose gems and/or parcels around midnight but the reviews aren't good so I haven't bought any. I used to buy castings from them too and set my own stones.
1 x