MS OtherSideOfTheTracks

honey

MS OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by honey » 4 years ago

has it turned into a long day for you? i hope that
your dr saw you and i hope that he recognized your
health needs and your caregiving needs.
you have been in my prayers all day.
get your needed rest, check in tomorrow.
(((hugs)))
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: MS OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

yes, it's been a very long day. Mom is on a continued decline. Tomorrow, I'm getting her to the hospital one last time. If she rallies, great. If not, then I will bring her home and stopping treatment. I'm not well, but I'm more sad at heart. I don't know how I will have the ability to spend all day in the hospital tomorrow but I will. I've been trying to get things planned today. Spending time with mom who is sleeping and having a hard time waking up.

Thanks for remembering me in your prayers. I'm hoping to screenshot some of the most excellent posts from everyone about herbs and remedies, and I will get to it soon.

My mom needs prayers, miracles and angels. Love to each one of you.... you are in my heart. I'm just preoccupied right now. I'll be back when I can. <3
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

My heart is breaking 💔 OSOTT, reading your post.😢 I know how hard it is to watch a loved one decline & there’s nothing to do. I’m keeping you and your mom in constant prayers, because I have asked our church to form a prayer circle for you both. You will get through this my wonderful friend because you’re a strong woman. Please know I am here & if I could do anything for you, please know I would in a heartbeat. That goes for everyone in the tribe on here. I am sending you much love & light and May your guardian angel watch over you tonight. Bless you my dear friend 🌹🙏🏻 Ginger
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@OSOTT
I'm so sorry. You've been going through so much.
I know how hard this is , you and your mom seem to be very close. I'm also worrying about you and your health. PLEASE try to fit in time for your needs also.
Continued prayers 🙏 -Gypsy
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

A big thank you, honey and Gypsy. I will get to me. Thank you for the prayer chain! That's priceless and I'm touched. I will let mom know too. <3
Love and light to you...

((((hugs)))
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohhhh OSOTT...😒💔💔

I know this is so hard and you are running on empty now. Your mom is so lucky to have you. I wish both of you peace, love and healing.

Keeping you in my thoughts. Please take care. I’m thinking of you dear friend...💞💞💞
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Prayers, love & ((hugs)) to you & your mom💞
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

OSOTT, what can I do for you and your mom?
Along with every angel on the forum, I am praying
whole heartedly that God will answer. He may
not heal your mother the only way that we humans
could ever hope, His plan is far better. I sense
that you are so devoted that you are never going
to leave your mom's side at any cost. So, much
continued prayer for you to stay strong physically
and mentally as you stay steadfast by her side.
(((hugs))) Your mom is so blessed to have you
near.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
My heart is breaking 💔 OSOTT, reading your post.😢 I know how hard it is to watch a loved one decline & there’s nothing to do. I’m keeping you and your mom in constant prayers, because I have asked our church to form a prayer circle for you both. You will get through this my wonderful friend because you’re a strong woman. Please know I am here & if I could do anything for you, please know I would in a heartbeat. That goes for everyone in the tribe on here. I am sending you much love & light and May your guardian angel watch over you tonight. Bless you my dear friend 🌹🙏🏻 Ginger
@Ginger, thank you for asking your church to for a prayer circle for us. That is so touching and appreciated. Tell them thank you from my heart.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

🙏🙏🙏
2 x