Same person bidding on 60 items...

Amy

Same person bidding on 60 items...

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Just thought I would look at the first page of jewelry auction. “Chin” has 60 bids for all the Swarovski. Too bad for the rest of us who might want 1 or 2 of them. It’s just not fair. 😡
7 x

RS

Re: Same person bidding on 60 items...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Just thought I would look at the first page of jewelry auction. “Chin” has 60 bids for all the Swarovski. Too bad for the rest of us who might want 1 or 2 of them. It’s just not fair. 😡
People are greedy and have no thoughts about others.
5 x

Amy

Unfortunately so true. ☹️☹️☹️
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I know it sucks. If you go on the regular website not the rising auctions you can get most of the Swarovski pieces for under $10. Don't forget to use the coupons. 😁 The outrageous prices of $50 or higher on the auctions, I say let them buy it at that price. 😂😂😂😂😂
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I have gone ahead and sent a request to our online auctions team to investigate this user, and see if they are violate the terms of service. If I get a response regarding to this investigation, I will follow up with everyone. Thank you again for making us aware, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
4 x

Amy

Thank you Preston. 🌸
2 x

Amy

Apparently Preston never got a response. I’ve not seen anything from management to address the first post from me. Two different people are bidding on Swarovski heart pendants for $50 right now. I don’t think this is coincidence. Probably the same person, changing names. Apparently No one will address this. Just not fair. 😨😨😨
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I don't understand why they bother to put in the Auction Guidelines that it's against the rules to overbid!
5 x

Monte2433

Post by Monte2433 » 3 years ago

Preston if you can also have the team look at the bidder Paula. She is grossly overbidding all sapphire items. A necklace that was available on the web for $125, she has a bid for $261. Another item that sells for $29, she has over $100. Its more than 75% of the items. I have sent messages to customer service with photos, but no response and she is still bidding the same. Thank you for your help.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Monte2433 wrote:
3 years ago
Preston if you can also have the team look at the bidder Paula. She is grossly overbidding all sapphire items. A necklace that was available on the web for $125, she has a bid for $261. Another item that sells for $29, she has over $100. Its more than 75% of the items. I have sent messages to customer service with photos, but no response and she is still bidding the same. Thank you for your help.
Thank you so much for your post! If you can send me some examples with item numbers, I can send it over to our online auctions team to review. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with any information you can provide. Thank you and I hope you have a beautiful day!
0 x