London Blue Topaz

RS

London Blue Topaz

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Any opinions on this stone? Specifically from SLC?

I always look at it and today I won a ring in RA. The pics look nice but we all know how that can go.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
4 x

Blossom

Re: London Blue Topaz

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago

I always look at it and today I won a ring in RA. The pics look nice but we all know how that can go.

I have a couple london blue rings from SLC & am happy with color & saturation. BUT, they are from a few years ago, they may be different quality now. So that probably doesn't help much, sorry.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago

I have a couple london blue rings from SLC & am happy with color & saturation. BUT, they are from a few years ago, they may be different quality now. So that probably doesn't help much, sorry.
Thatโ€™s okay. I appreciate it. The color looks deep and it gets a good review. I won it for $27.00 so that seems like a good deal.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I got a large emerald cut when Dan still worked here, it was on one of his shows and it is beautiful. I hope you get a nice one RS.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SLC London blue topaz are VERY nice
I have 2 rings and beautiful pair of drop earrings that have neon appetite accent stones. SO PRETTY
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I have gotten several pieces of London Blue here. They were all well saturated and beautiful. None were for me (heavy sigh) but for customers and one for Sissy. The last was about a year ago. Gorgeous (another heavy sigh)
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I have earrings and a 2 ct. solitaire ring. The color is gorgeous. Couldnโ€™t ask for better quality imo.
Hope yours arrives in good shape, and you are ๐Ÿ˜Š happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I got a large emerald cut when Dan still worked here, it was on one of his shows and it is beautiful. I hope you get a nice one RS.
This one is a trilogy with emerald cut stones. The center one is larger than the outside stones. On either side of those is a round tanzanite๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I have gotten several pieces of London Blue here. They were all well saturated and beautiful. None were for me (heavy sigh) but for customers and one for Sissy. The last was about a year ago. Gorgeous (another heavy sigh)
Awhhh....you want mine? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I donโ€™t know why I never bought one before. My mom had one but it must not have been good quality because it was really dull looking in color.
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I have earrings and a 2 ct. solitaire ring. The color is gorgeous. Couldnโ€™t ask for better quality imo.
Hope yours arrives in good shape, and you are ๐Ÿ˜Š happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thatโ€™s nice to hear! Thanks๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
1 x