I Won!

Amy

Re: I Won!

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Congratulations everyone!!! Maybe people are turning to the auctions & clearance to avoid the screaming, laughing hosts & the camera person who hardly shows the item. Mute button time. 🌸
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Gypsy sy Thank you Gypsy and congrats on your earrings!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Nice going everyone πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Are the auctions returning to the way they used to be ????🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

We can only hope. This chick is NOT bidding on anything if I suspect the auction is rigged. NO, NO, NO, NO and NO... ain't doing it. :(
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Just wondering...
Have your RA earrings arrived yet? Hope you love them like Gem Lover did the Russian Diopside pieces she won!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Just wondering...
Have your RA earrings arrived yet? Hope you love them like Gem Lover did the Russian Diopside pieces she won!
No ☹ they shipped last Tuesday so hopefully by this coming Tuesday they'll be here I am abit worried because USPS says they haven't recd pkg from SLC yet .
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Just wondering...
No ☹ they shipped last Tuesday so hopefully by this coming Tuesday they'll be here I am abit worried because USPS says they haven't recd pkg from SLC yet .
Wait. You mean on usps.com you get the 'USPS still awaiting package msg'?
3 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Just wondering...
YEP, But in fairness I've gotten that msg on other orders only to have the pkg show up. So I'll wait till mail run on Tuesday before I contact SLC to find my pkg
3 x

Blossom

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

YEP, But in fairness I've gotten that msg on other orders only to have the pkg show up. So I'll wait till mail run on Tuesday before I contact SLC to find my pkg
Just in case, have you double checked the tracking# I put one in wrong on usps site once. Sometimes I tap on tracking# from my email & see what SLC says. Hope it's just a glitch & it arrives in a timely manner.
4 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Just in case, have you double checked the tracking# I put one in wrong on usps site once. Sometimes I tap on tracking# from my email & see what SLC says. Hope it's just a glitch & it arrives in a timely manner.
Yes I have double checked. And according to email sent by SLC my package was scheduled to be delivered LAST THURSDAY 😳😳😳 and since it was mailed Tuesday I knew that wasnt going to happen. I'll be patient .......for now 🀨
4 x