Good news for bidders

Gem Lover

Good news for bidders

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had got out bid again on the same two items for the fourth time and again the winner or winners did not buy the items, they are now again back up for auction so I tried putting in a high max bid in 4 times and got the same message each time that said "You have bid to high for this item" so shop lc must have listened to us because it would not let me bid until I lowered my bid to what they thought was reasonable so maybe no more over bidders for low cost items! I was not getting this message on these items the other day, this is new.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Good news for bidders

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I had got out bid again on the same two items for the fourth time and again the winner or winners did not buy the items, they are now again back up for auction so I tried putting in a high max bid in 4 times and got the same message each time that said "You have bid to high for this item" so shop lc must have listened to us because it would not let me bid until I lowered my bid to what they thought was reasonable so maybe no more over bidders for low cost items! I was not getting this message on these items the other day, this is new.
That message used to show up couple.years ago. Couple.of times I accidentally put in too high of a bid and I.would get that message
2 x

RS

Re: Good news for bidders

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have never seen this. However I hadn’t been on RA much at all till a couple of weeks ago. I have won a few items. A few I kept and a couple I tossed back after looking at them more carefully.
0 x